Smart Product Filter & Search , 1.490 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 92% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
28 de abril de 2020

Customer service is horrible. Chat with a girl called Emma, who didn't even wanted to help. When I tried to write them an email, the same Emma responds!! This app is really not sell constructed, not clear in the documentation and a puzzle for anyone who's looking to find something simple to use in their store. Don't buy this app.

Jenny's Pick
Canadá
17 dias usando o app
19 de junho de 2020

I ask the Support Team some questions if the Filter also can work on Product-Page. After days and days noone write me back (Other Apps got Perfect Support Teams) i delete the App. Because A App is just good as the Support team is

Naturapetsstore
Alemanha
17 dias usando o app
26 de setembro de 2018

Had to uninstall the app due to massive issues & bugs. Support was great until the free trial run out, now it's really lacking. As I thought the app was functioning well I added the app to my published version & then continued to have issues. Had to uninstall & my website collection page isn't working properly since removing & the issue is still yet to be resolved. They don't seem to know how to fix the issue & it's costing me sales. Very disappointed in the service I have been provided. This app has been such a headache & I am not sure I would like to see someone else go through what had to with this app.

Style on Point
Austrália
14 dias usando o app
3 de novembro de 2018

Using this app meant that every time i added a product i had to sync my store in order for it to show up on my website. Sometimes the sync took a really long time and it slowed down my production. I uninstalled and half my collections are invisible on my page. I don't know how to fix it. I would not recommend this app.

The Classy Cat Store
Austrália
11 dias usando o app
19 de junho de 2018

Do not install this app! It will mess up all of your themes! I duplicated my theme so that I would have a back up theme to go back to if this app did not work out, and it installed on every single theme! It took me forever to get my store back to normal. I think it has potential, but overall, not a good app!

Rudyprojectna
8 dias usando o app
1 de junho de 2021

extreme bad experience after few hours from installation, filter doesnt work and big failure from customer service only u contact them from mails no instant support we dont expect such service from u

Brands Fans
Egito
7 dias usando o app
15 de maio de 2018

Broke our site. added extra code that messed up our theme page numbering and sorting. Even after the app was deleted the code stayed!

Kosscreative
6 dias usando o app
12 de dezembro de 2018

This app messed up my whole site. Even after I uninstalled it, I'm still trying to fix what it messed up.

Carolyn Hearn Designs
5 dias usando o app
1 de outubro de 2021

This is the worst app I have ever seen. It doesn't syncronice with my themes (debutify, venture). I tried it on both.
Also, i tried to contact them and you can only write them an email. Bad bad experience.

Kids Republic Chile
Chile
Aproximadamente 22 horas usando o app
5 de dezembro de 2019

Ho provato la versione gratuita. La ricerca veniva bene con diverse opzioni, ma le pagine di elenco prodotto venivano modificate in peggio. Una volta rimosso l'app mi ha rimosso tutti i sistemi di ricerca dal mio shop, anche quelli di default!!! sconsiglio l'app, se non volete crearvi problemi al vostro shop in seguito.

CustomGarageCGRG