Avaliações (1.685)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 93% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
Data de edição: 10 de setembro de 2019

Terrible for mobile. When a user goes on mobile and filters by type it breaks the UI of my entire website. Now that I uninstalled it my customer can not even see the first page of my items. I am trying frantically to see what happened.

Update: My brother helped clean up. These folks do not uninstall the app properly and leave code-behind in your files.

TEMA Athletics
20 dias usando o app
Globo deixou uma resposta 10 de setembro de 2019

Hi There,

I'm sorry for your bad experience with the app. Our team is still trying to connect to you.
We are available to solve the problem and help you fully uninstall if need.

Helen

27 de setembro de 2023

This app says free plan available but there is only a free trial. Talk about false advertising.

better-bethrooms
15 dias usando o app
28 de abril de 2020

Customer service is horrible. Chat with a girl called Emma, who didn't even wanted to help. When I tried to write them an email, the same Emma responds!! This app is really not sell constructed, not clear in the documentation and a puzzle for anyone who's looking to find something simple to use in their store. Don't buy this app.

Jenny's Pick
Canadá
17 dias usando o app
19 de junho de 2020

I ask the Support Team some questions if the Filter also can work on Product-Page. After days and days noone write me back (Other Apps got Perfect Support Teams) i delete the App. Because A App is just good as the Support team is

Naturapetsstore
Alemanha
17 dias usando o app
26 de setembro de 2018

Had to uninstall the app due to massive issues & bugs. Support was great until the free trial run out, now it's really lacking. As I thought the app was functioning well I added the app to my published version & then continued to have issues. Had to uninstall & my website collection page isn't working properly since removing & the issue is still yet to be resolved. They don't seem to know how to fix the issue & it's costing me sales. Very disappointed in the service I have been provided. This app has been such a headache & I am not sure I would like to see someone else go through what had to with this app.

Style on Point
14 dias usando o app
3 de novembro de 2018

Using this app meant that every time i added a product i had to sync my store in order for it to show up on my website. Sometimes the sync took a really long time and it slowed down my production. I uninstalled and half my collections are invisible on my page. I don't know how to fix it. I would not recommend this app.

The Classy Cat Store
11 dias usando o app
19 de junho de 2018

Do not install this app! It will mess up all of your themes! I duplicated my theme so that I would have a back up theme to go back to if this app did not work out, and it installed on every single theme! It took me forever to get my store back to normal. I think it has potential, but overall, not a good app!

Rudyprojectna
8 dias usando o app
1 de junho de 2021

extreme bad experience after few hours from installation, filter doesnt work and big failure from customer service only u contact them from mails no instant support we dont expect such service from u

Brands Fans
Egito
7 dias usando o app
Data de edição: 13 de novembro de 2020

This app is locked up on my theme. Can't do anything with it unless I pay for it first. The contact us page is also locked. I can't contact them from the app. The integration page is also locked, so I can't uninstall the app from my theme. I Sent the company an email, still waiting on a reply. I need to Find another app that is easier to work with. Fast forward! 6 days later and it has been such an hassle to get this app remove from my theme. The entire app was lock before the free trial was expired, even the contact form and the integrate page. Sometime it's best to pay a little bit extra to get good service and a better quality product.

Sappy ~Inspo~ Tees
7 dias usando o app
15 de maio de 2018

Broke our site. added extra code that messed up our theme page numbering and sorting. Even after the app was deleted the code stayed!

Kosscreative