Smart Product Filter & Search , 1 502 recensioner

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 3 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
18 december 2023

I have been using the app for a while now and have had no complaints at all! The app does what it's supposed to do, there's plenty options to tailor it exactly to your needs and if you need help, the support is quick and on point. When I wanted to install the app on a new collection there seemed to be a small issue that I couldn't fix myself and in no time Helen helped me out and installed the filter exactly the way I wanted it. Happy user right here!

The Wonder Years
Belgien
Ungefär 4 år användning av appen
2 februari 2024

I use the app in 3 of my pages and I want to highlight their quick response when anything happens. We recently had something not working properly and Helen & David from the support and development team solved it within less than 24 hours.

4CCCCEES
Spanien
Nästan 3 år användning av appen
3 januari 2024

The app does exactly what it is needed and designed to do! It is straightforward to follow and work through from the installation to the set-up. Any issues I have had have been very easily and swiftly dealt with by their amazing support team.

Total Hockey
Storbritannien
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
18 januari 2024

Amazing. The app itself is great and works as intended. Fulfilled all my Filter and Search needs!

Now, where it really gets next level! The ongoing service and assistance! I have asked on multiple occasions for help where my theme was clashing or just not quite working with the app. On all instances they responded quickly to customize/ correct code.

Most recently I was helped by Helen. Above and beyond! sorted my problems one after another, went as far as coding a feature in to all my collection pages! Not to mention, we had a 12 hour time difference

Cant recommend them more! Great experience to be had.

Holland Tech
Sydafrika
3 månader användning av appen
4 januari 2024

5 Star for the support team. They are very responsive.

I wish they had pricing breaks for if you had multiple stores or subdomains. It can get quite expensive if you are using it on multiple stores.

Rent EBoards Houston
USA
Mer än ett år användning av appen
31 januari 2024

Great service. Have been using the app for a few years and the customer service is just brilliant. Recently I have been working with Helen who is just brilliant and super-efficient. Recommend.

Bella Jane Jewellery
Storbritannien
Nästan 3 år användning av appen
22 januari 2024

This app is sensational. As I have different categories with different needs, this app is easy to customise. And the design can also be customised in a few simple steps.
I had a "small problem" with the app and the support was very quick and fixed everything. I can only recommend this app.

PerlineBeads
Schweiz
8 månader användning av appen
22 december 2023

This app works great on our site - helps the consumer shopping experience. The support team was extremely responsive and helpful when we had an issue with this app after an update.

Bigelow Tea
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
6 december 2023

This app does exactly what we need it to do! We have a broad range of products, as we sell day old poultry online, but also sell feed, supplies, etc, which are sold entirely differently than day old poultry. This app gives us the flexibility to set up many different types of product categories which all filter and sort differently, using different criteria. On top of all, we needed a last minute add on functionality developed, and Helen was able to get this done for us in a matter of minutes from the time that I submitted the development request via email. Superior customer service, and a very valuable app for our business.

Jenks Hatchery Inc.
11 månader användning av appen
7 januari 2024

This app has helped solve a number of issues we had on our Shopify store. We are able to have a customisable filter tree, hide out of stock products, as well as group colour swatches for better user experience and much more. When I encountered a small error/glitch within the app I contacted support where Helen promptly responded within the day and resolved my issue immediately. So far very impressed by this app and their customer service offering.

Leisures