Recensioner (1 633)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 3 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
25 juni 2019

TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE!! THIS IS SO BAD! This app hides your STOCK AND COLLECTIONS. You must resync often, it causes slow loading and hides products randomly. THIS IS A SCAM APP.

DO NOT DOWNLOAD YOUR WEBSITE WILL BE MADE SHIT ! They offer no help or support. This is the second time we have used and will be the last. Sooooooooooooooo bad, so angry that this company exists should be made to shut down.

Mint Boutique
Nya Zeeland
3 månader användning av appen
Globo svarade 26 juni 2019

Dear Customer,

I'm sorry for your experience. Please contact to us for any issues. We provide 2 support chanel: Live chat & Email Support. At this time, We haven't yet receive any email or message from you.

About your issue. I have just checked. Your webhook is working well so your product will be up to date within 5-10 minutes after you create (automatically).
About loading speed. I have just checked for your store. Loading for product resource is less than a second (http://prntscr.com/o6tdc6). Please let us know if you see any downtime.

By the way, I see you have reinstall our app. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you face any problem. We are happy to help you.

Good luck with your business.
Helen

16 juni 2023

The customer service is unparalleled and the app works wonderful. Give them a shot! You won't regret it.

Spinelli Direct
Kanada
Redigerat 28 maj 2021

+++ Best support! Max recommendations for this App. Needed custom optimizations for my shop. Support was fast responding and could give me exactly those optimizations which I wanted to have.

Kaffemanufaktur Riesen
Liechtenstein
23 februari 2023

Fast and very helpful support! The app works well and the dashboard is very clean and easy to understand.

Pureness
Sverige
16 oktober 2020

Highly recommended! Great app with easy setup and very user-friendly dashboard. Support is amazing! Thank you!

PROCAM Photo & Video Gear
3 april 2020

Five Stars especially for the customer service. I am building a new shop and has some issues matching the colors of the app to my shop desingn. the customer service team did a great job fixing this for me in very short time. I am very happy with the result and i am confident this will work great once the shop is online.

Teehaus Martin
Tyskland
4 juni 2021

Very impressed with the flexibility of this app. Used another filter/search app that got discontinued, and the Globo team helped us ensure great functionality after the change to this app. Recommended!

Botania
Danmark
14 september 2020

Great product and great customer support. I had a few issues and the developers were quick to resolve it. I am totally impressed and highly recommend this great and easy to use app.

Rathi Silks
4 september 2018

This app has been a problem from the beginning!

I was asked to wait a week and it would be fixed - it wasn't fixed even after 2 weeks.

Then, it started mixing the filter criteria - red was showing up when it should have been blue; geometric was showing up with stripes.

AND . . . to add insult to injury, the changed the pricing structure! So, I couldn't get into my account until I paid $15 a month more . . .

Gads . . . This is not the way to run a business - or build an app.

Joitahomeoutlet
2 månader användning av appen
4 juni 2021

I can't tell how fast and easy it was to integrate this app. I tried a few ones and this is just what I needed. I also needed customization, done in no time - thanks! Reliable app and support, this is the most important for a running shop.

NEOFABRIK klímaszerelés Kecskemét - Budapest