Recensioner (1 632)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 3 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
27 juli 2022

Customer service was excellent.
They responded to our requests accurately, quickly, and kindly.
I have never received such excellent customer service support. I would recommend this app to everyone.

MIKI HOUSE Outlet Official
13 januari 2023

Very impressed by the support team - I found them to be very responsive and knowledgable. In addition, the app is very useful, flexible, and works as it intends to.

Bruny Island Cheese Co.
Australien
17 maj 2023

LOVE this app for searching! It has so many filter options and is straightforward to set up. The customer support is also phenomenal, they were so helpful in getting the filters customized to my store's theme!

Alex Blom Creates
22 september 2022

They are an amazing service provider. The feature we were looking for long we found all of them in a single platform. Another point I must need to mention is their service. That is so outstanding. Happy!

YELLOW
Bangladesh
3 november 2022

The app is great and the support team is very responsive and helpful with our requests and issues that we faced.

The Juice Beauty Store
Förenade Arabemiraten
8 juli 2022

The Smart Product Filter & Search app is very useful and easy to use. It really helps especially when the store is having a large number of collections. It makes the filter options organized!! Plus, the support team are very helpful and active!! Kudos to the whole team! :)

Force4 NZ
Nya Zeeland
10 augusti 2022

Really simple and easy to use app. It added to the website sooooo perfectly and I've used a lot of filter apps, but this one is amazing and looks SO professional. VERY simple instructions and I recommend it!

Candy's Cake Pops
16 mars 2019

L'APPLI NE FONCTIONNE PLUS DU TOUT PLUTÔT DÉÇU ..........................................................................

Pluschoque-le-soleil
Frankrike
29 dagar användning av appen
Globo svarade 17 mars 2019

Dear customer. We are so sorry for the problem. We have fixed it. Our team will contact to you to upgrade to version 5.0. We faced the problem because you are using version 4.0.
One again, We are so sorry for the problem

30 augusti 2022

Super helpful in many ways. Greatly improved our site and filter. More affordable than most competitors.

The Mini Branch
Kanada
2 maj 2023

Make-Year-Model wasn't working on our theme, we contacted Globo and they had this working within 24 hours.

ShoeMed