Recensioner (1 627)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 3 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
9 december 2022

I had edited my theme code for my product listings and they very quickly helped ensure these changes were reflected in the apps output display.

I like the fact that we can translate filter headings - my only wish is that they figure out a way to translate product tags that are used in the filters.

Champion Power Equipment EU
Ungefär 22 timmar användning av appen
Redigerat 14 februari 2019

We chose to go with this app because it looked like what we needed and for a fraction of the cost compared to some of the other filter apps. Unfortunately we've had non-stop issues with the filter breaking our theme, so decided to uninstall it. However, the support team has been incredibly helpful and worked hard to try fix the problems.

29 dagar användning av appen
20 mars 2023

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Much needed customisation on filters and awesome search tech. Support is incredible too. Couldn't recommend it more.

eternacards
Ungefär 21 timmar användning av appen
19 maj 2022

Amazing Absolutely love this app and the customer service is fabulous. I had two issues that were fixed straight away. Definitely recommend. 5 big stars

EmberandAsh
Australien
Ungefär 20 timmar användning av appen
Redigerat 10 september 2019

Terrible for mobile. When a user goes on mobile and filters by type it breaks the UI of my entire website. Now that I uninstalled it my customer can not even see the first page of my items. I am trying frantically to see what happened.

Update: My brother helped clean up. These folks do not uninstall the app properly and leave code-behind in your files.

TEMA Athletics
USA
20 dagar användning av appen
Globo svarade 10 september 2019

Hi There,

I'm sorry for your bad experience with the app. Our team is still trying to connect to you.
We are available to solve the problem and help you fully uninstall if need.

Helen

14 mars 2023

This app is very great. I had a question and the support team was able to help me and answered realy quick.

Occulto
Tyskland
Ungefär 18 timmar användning av appen
28 april 2020

Customer service is horrible. Chat with a girl called Emma, who didn't even wanted to help. When I tried to write them an email, the same Emma responds!! This app is really not sell constructed, not clear in the documentation and a puzzle for anyone who's looking to find something simple to use in their store. Don't buy this app.

Jenny's Pick
Kanada
17 dagar användning av appen
19 juni 2020

I ask the Support Team some questions if the Filter also can work on Product-Page. After days and days noone write me back (Other Apps got Perfect Support Teams) i delete the App. Because A App is just good as the Support team is

Naturapetsstore
Tyskland
17 dagar användning av appen
25 juli 2022

Look this would probably be a 5 but I've started with this app and my main reason for giving this rating is because of there swift support and help through the setup. I'm pretty sure we are going to be extremely happy with it's functionality going forward but we've just installed it. Thank you again for all your kind and helpful support guys. Appreciate it!

TheFunctionalJoint
Australien
14 dagar användning av appen
Redigerat 3 november 2018

I tried to reach the customer service and wait for whole day but no one reply. If you change the product ratio you need them to help you to change. But no one reply.

BLACKTAILOR