Smart Product Filter & Search , 1 599 recensioner

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 3 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
24 april 2024

Absolutely delighted by the Customer Support Team.
The app does what it promises, so that´s already great and it is easy to use.

It happened that I had to contact support, and they solved my request, no questions asked!
100% recommended!

COPA-DATA eCommerce
Österrike
5 månader användning av appen
13 maj 2024

So far, this app has delivered on all our requirements.
Support response is also quick. Helen helped us solve our problems instantly.

PhiBer Shop
Kanada
7 månader användning av appen
11 april 2024

Helen and Sarah have been SO helpful with getting everything set up and working properly! They are very quick to respond, and can assist with any issue you may have. So happy with this app and how it looks on our website!

Schoolgirl Style
USA
13 dagar användning av appen
3 maj 2024

Really great app, does exactly what it says. Customer support is also very helpful and we were able to customize up to our needs.

Saint Fleur
Nederländerna
19 dagar användning av appen
9 mars 2024

I installed a new theme and this app completely messed up that theme's layout. They were willing to help me get my theme's setup back to what it was, but unfortunately they didn't solve it and it took over several weeks. So I have uninstalled this app and installed another one that doesn't mess up the theme. So warning to anyone installing this app, it will override a lot of settings in your collection's page.

Cardstore
Belgien
11 månader användning av appen
15 mars 2024

Great support. Helen helped us figure out and fix some issues very quickly.

EL Lighting
USA
10 månader användning av appen
12 mars 2024

We have been looking for a flexible filter option for a long time. We finally found it here. The team is always quick to help with questions, customisations and requests. Really great support. We can only recommend the team and the app.

Best regards
Wurzelwerk GmbH
Germany

Wurzelwerk
Tyskland
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
9 maj 2024

Amazing! Absolutely love this app and the customer service is fabulous. I used it for my collection of products. Good job ! Definitely recommend. 5 big stars*****

Inovamarket
Rumänien
13 dagar användning av appen
17 maj 2024

Amazing support, quick, and responsive, can't ask for more from a developer.

We had a few issues with our layouts after installing the App, support (Helen) was quick to address this with the team and got this resolved in a timely matter. They even helped out with a small modification to help develop a solution for us on our main page.

Thank for everything, and once again you guys were awesome to work with.

Reckless Shipyards: eBikes, Skis & More!
Kanada
4 dagar användning av appen
2 februari 2024

I use the app in 3 of my pages and I want to highlight their quick response when anything happens. We recently had something not working properly and Helen & David from the support and development team solved it within less than 24 hours.

4CCCCEES