Recensioner (1 676)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 3 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
13 maj 2024

This app fixed all of our issues with not having very much control over how the filters work in default Shopify. Support has been great so far and they helped us install it when we were having issues.

EsparParts
19 dagar användning av appen
2 april 2024

I've been using this app 4 times already and they're quickly correcting and responding to my requests.
It's such an amazing app and if anyone is thinking about it please use it.

JOSEPH AND STACEY
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
15 april 2024

Recently, I discovered some problems caused by plug-ins. I reported them to the customer service team. They responded very quickly and solved the problems according to my requirements.
I will continue to use their services.

linkdolls
Kina
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
7 maj 2024

Their after sales customer assistance is commendable. We had an issue with coding and Helen and team was very gracious in providing assistance and making sure the problem was resolved and no further concerns have occurred.

Wardrobe Wholesalers
Australien
6 månader användning av appen
1 juli 2024

Great app with a lot of options compared to the basic Search & discovery app.

A huge thank you to Helen for here amazing work to adapt the filters to our theme. Thanks to her, it was the exact same layout as the theme.

Liseré Rouge
Frankrike
11 dagar användning av appen
6 juni 2024

Corrected a script code error quickly and to our satisfaction to get the filter working and displaying properly again. Seamless!

Studio Cycle
Kanada
4 månader användning av appen
24 april 2024

It's comprehensive - does what it supposed to do. It allows us to simplify our navigation menu by including all necessary user choices in the filters - which can be sliced and diced, so to speak, as however necessary. Additionally, the support has been unfailing and ongoing.

Reflect Perfection
7 månader användning av appen
3 juli 2024

We run multiple stores and always recommend this app. They are quick fixers and always nice.
I will use this app again next time.

vunque
14 dagar användning av appen
3 april 2024

I cannot praise this app enough!
Not only does it offer powerful product filtering and search capabilities, but the support team behind it is absolutely phenomenal.
When I encountered an issue with my collections pages, they promptly addressed it and went above and beyond to ensure everything was working perfectly.
Their dedication to customer satisfaction is truly commendable.
With their recent fix, the app now functions flawlessly, delivering exactly what we needed.
I highly recommend this app to anyone running a Shopify store.
Five stars all the way!

Mitsumine Online Shop
5 månader användning av appen
7 april 2024

We faced an small issue with search results, we contacted the support and the issue was solved, the support really works!

Heat & Cool