Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Designs by Jessica Anlauf

What I like about this app, is the search function. That is great. However, it forces you to use their product layout, if your theme isn't supported. I have the free "Express" theme which is not currently supported, so what happens is, my clients go to my collection page, and it first flashes with my Express theme layout and shows all of my products, then flashes over to the apps layout, which is very poor looking. It also doesn't always display all of my products for that category. For example, I will go to my category and it flashes with all of my products, but then flashes over to the app, and suddenly only a limited amount of products show. I tried with other browsers to be sure it wasn't a caching issue, and still not working correctly. The layout for the products to show the color swatches does not function well, and automatically displays all sizes in those same swatches, so for example, I have 15 different sizes of cell phones, and suddenly all of those sizes are appearing in the category view of the products. It jumbles up the product. In order to view the swatches on the other products to show there are other colors available, however, I can't shut this off on just that one product. The other issue, you have to manually go in and add color swatches for many of the products, so if you have multiple suppliers, especially for print on demand where colors vary per provider, you have to go in individually to enter all of the swatch information. It's teadious. It should be just grabbing the other photos in your product and displaying them, instead of the other variants like size etc., or requiring you to add other swatches. If I could get this to integrate with the Express theme so I could use my own Express theme product layout, it would be much better. Still not ideal, but at least better than it is now.

Darby Scott

support is non responsive and app is locked or buggy- we unable to access any of the features at all. The documentation looks nothing like what we see. Each time we try to access a page on the back end it only shows one page - nothing works at all.

Catherine's

Installed the app. our site broke 12 hours later. missing sections of website, pictures all over the place etc BE CAREFUL

Boutique Opto-Réseau

Not compatible with translation tools, so the app is not fully translated on my site. The product titles are showing only in one language only. Support is not helpful to find ressources and help with the issue. Would not recommend for multi langagues sites.

Sappy ~Inspo~ Tees

This app is locked up on my theme. Can't do anything with it unless I pay for it first. The contact us page is also locked. I can't contact them from the app. The integration page is also locked, so I can't uninstall the app from my theme. I Sent the company an email, still waiting on a reply. I need to Find another app that is easier to work with. Fast forward! 6 days later and it has been such an hassle to get this app remove from my theme. The entire app was lock before the free trial was expired, even the contact form and the integrate page. Sometime it's best to pay a little bit extra to get good service and a better quality product.

Bikecomponents.ca

For a paid app this has been down constantly and caused frequent drops in conversions as products simply disappear from our site. Please fix these issues and improve stability or we will be forced to cancel our subscription and look for alternatives.

Aztec Clothing

Been using this app for the past 2 years. When it works it works great. However, this app is constantly down it seems they just can't handle the number of requests on the servers they're using. IF you want your website to be constantly down due to this app and lose thousands of pounds every day because of this app then download it. Support is ok but only seem to be available for 2 hours a day. Stay away from this app nothing but issues for the past 2 years!! Probably the worst app I've used unfortunately

Naturapetsstore

I ask the Support Team some questions if the Filter also can work on Product-Page. After days and days noone write me back (Other Apps got Perfect Support Teams) i delete the App. Because A App is just good as the Support team is

Jenny's Pick

Customer service is horrible. Chat with a girl called Emma, who didn't even wanted to help. When I tried to write them an email, the same Emma responds!! This app is really not sell constructed, not clear in the documentation and a puzzle for anyone who's looking to find something simple to use in their store. Don't buy this app.

HAZEL MAI

Constant issues. I've had the app for 10 months and almost MONTHLY I find a new issue where the app isn't working properly and I have to contact support. It's a waste of my time and I should not have to keep checking the app if it's doing what it's supposed to.
Support is fairly quick at responding to issues but ultimately the app doesn't function properly and it's been a waste of money and time for me.

January 8, 2020

My pleasure! happy to help. Helen

Previous 1 3 4