Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

SNITCH

We have been using this app for a while now and I must say, its helped us a lot. The team was very prompt when it came to support. Our queries were resolved within no time. Thanks Helen. appreciate it.

Your Spicy Love

I had a problem and the customer care resolved it fast and perfectly and their developer did Very good job.

Farmacia Huerta

Perfect Customer service. They helped me to integrate their app on an unsupported theme and it works perfectly. In less than 24h the problem was solved. The app also is perfect for filtering products and smart search!

WWF Market Adria

Awesome support. We need to integrate our theme layout to their app and they helped us very well. Thank you!

Colorado Baby

I've been using this app for about a month and have been super pleased! I looked at their strong competitor but ended up going with them based on reviews I read and the PRICE! Stellar service at the price you pay. They are very quick to reply and reply with a solution. My customers have been very happy with the improvement to my site that this app has brought.

Your Little One UK

Very helpful and user-friendly app. Also, the developers are so interested with customer problems. Contains lots of filter options.

plombelec-distribution

Globo products and this one "smart product filter and search" are great and the support is very kind and helpful !

choosejust

Fantastic app! First, it has all the functionality you could want; allows you to customize the look and feel of every detail for a very affordable monthly price! Second, their support team is amazing! Very quick to respond and address your needs immediately. I definitely recommend installing!

New Company Beauty

This app is so good to add whatever filter you need to your products and collections based on tags, vendors, anything you want! It's easy to use and smart! Also, they always reply if you need any assistance. Thank you!

shadesdaddy

We recently installed the Smart Product Filter app on one of our online stores. We tested it and found some conflicts with our existing filter app. I contacted the developer and opened a ticket regarding that issue. Helen and the team at Globo took care of the issue but we found some other compatibility issues while further testing. The support team worked intensively to help resolve the issues and we finally put it live. We have not finished exploring the search options/configuration but the filter is up and running. We are happy with the results we've obtained. Any other app we've tried was either useless or way to expensive.