Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Eleventy Milano

Great app and great support! The app is perfect for filtering products and ordering them. Emma helped us to fulfill all our requests.

iJazzMusic

Fantastic service! I needed to add extra code to see the SKU detail in the collection list output and was having trouble sorting it out. I contacted Globo and they responded and added the code themselves all within an hour of me contacting them (I live in New Zealand and was expecting to hear back in about 12 hours). I'm not sure that it gets much better than that. And I am very pleased with how the app works too. Adding to this (Sept 1st), I had another problem which was dealt with in very quick time. Customer Support is very good! And again this week (Nov 2020), their assistance with a problem I was having with Shopify's search functionality was above and beyond what I was expecting. The support really is superb! Adding again (Feb 4th) - More support needed today for a small customization that I didn't think was going to work. Globo's developer came through with the help I needed and solved my problem within a few hours of me getting in touch. So that's 6 out of 5 stars from me! Grant

Healthy Options

The support team is very helpful and responsive. We find the features effective and great especially for intuitive and user-friendly store interface.

jadeswim

Amazing support! Only app that makes my site work. So glad we were able to find this app! Highly recommend.

Oeben's Mercantile

Does what you think it does! And if it doesn't, the support is excellent! We had some small issues in the start, but were solved within 24 hours by Sarah of the support team!

Ароматный Мир

Support is perfect! They set up everything how I need, Guys who r looking for good search engine ?! This is It! just install and try

Thirst Class Ale

Works really well and the support has been excellent. We had a requirement for products with a certain tag to be excluded from search results and the team sorted it out for me within minutes!

Klando

Very friendly staff, quick help and easy access. As a customer, you feel in good hands. Absolutely to suggest!

Dej mi pokojovku

I am using this app for filter and i am satisfied. There were some things, that need customization, but they helped me with that fast! Especially Sarah. Thank you!

Basel Watch Shop

Pretty simple to use, especially with the support documents they've provided. I've found the customer support to be top-notch. They are quick to respond and have promptly addressed any issue I've faced.