Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

CT SOUNDS

Best filter app for Shopify store.
They are very helpful. Got a reply within 24 hours from their support.

clubhellaheels

Little bit hard to navigate what the features are, some documentation on how everything works would be helpful. But customer service great at getting it to work for me :)

MyMurti

I am facing trouble. The product filter tab on my website is not working. Please help me. My customer's are facing trouble.

Barly

Great for filtering products across the store although I would say the user experience could be improved as I was unclear on the set up steps. Having said that the support team were extremely helpful!

PIVOROZVOZ

App itself is not great not terrible but support is THE BEST, They helped us do the things we came up with, they're great! Thank you Sarah

FEARLESS INSIDE

I purchased this app to make it easier to search the multiple products within my store- it does the trick! I've had a few issues with product pictures disappearing in the store, but Emma and the team always come through and help correct any bugs! I'll continue providing updates as I continue to use the app and work with the team. I Recommend.

Iotti Gioielli

The filter works great and it is really easy to set up. The customer support is very helpful!! I strongly recommend it

Aux Petites Quenottes

I use this app to filter products for a client's clothing shop. The app do the trick and the support was very kind and efficient with all my enquiries :)

The Alchemist's Kitchen

We used this app to add a filter to the top of our collection page but experienced some difficulty with customisation of colors/style. We switched to an alternate plugin, but the support staff at Globo were helpful even uninstalling their code.

Memento Jewellery

Nice app and good support, always respond within a day. Very happy with our choice and would recommend this app