Smart Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Menu, Sidebar, Search Bar, Search Filter

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

BulbSquare

Location China

The customer service is beneficial and prompt. We used another filter app before and they don't support the new theme, Expanse. Luckily, we found their adapted app to help us out.

Auto Mobility Store

This is a great app for product filters. App team support is awesome. I give you a plus point for support.

Ezailer

Brilliant smart product filter & search app with lot's of excellent features and great support, 5 stars highly recommend.

El Rinconcito de Extremadura

Location Spain

Excelente soporte técnico! Me resolvieron las dudas al instante. Ademas esta muy optimizada y su algoritmo detecta todo bien.

EN GROS & EN DETAIL

Location Germany

We're using the filter plugin for our online shop and everything is working pretty well. Especially the support is great; super fast and always helping you out!

Folklore Las Niñas

We have used this app for a while and it provides our customers a quick and easy shopping experience by allowing to filter by sizes and colors. Also, any time we have an issue customer service is quick and wonderful.

Vicoffroad

Location Australia

Great app with timely response and awesome functions, installed on a couple of our Shopify stores, works like a charm!

Pink Rain Vintage

Location Lithuania

Great app, wonderful support! They integrated filter and search to my store perfectly as I asked, understood me very well! Recommended!

Evan Designs

I have a lot of product options. I wanted to allow customers to sort and filter to narrow down what they need. Globo was a big help with the installation and when we noticed a small issue they helped us fix it very promptly! It's a great app with great support!

Exhart

The app is great, especially the out of stock option to show those items towards the back of the collections. Their support team helped me with custom fixes that we were not sure could be done thru their app, but they came through and helped 100%!