Smart Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Menu, Sidebar, Search Bar, Search Filter

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Made in Market

Location Portugal

We have thousands of products in our store and this app helped us to organize them and improve the customer's buying experience. The support team has always been very helpful and ready to help and deal with any issue that came up swiftly.

BrydealoFactory

Location China

We've been using this app for couples months. They always gave us quick response, and are very helpful always. It's highly recommended!

WheeloutletNJ

Time spent using app About 2 years

Application is exactly what we needed and they offer great customer support and functionality/features.

Traces of the World

Location Mexico

We have been very pleased integrating the Smart Filter & Search App to our online shop. The customer service is really formidable and finally we have a professional search filter for our online shop.

Maar-Shop

Location Germany

Super Support, schnelle Hilfe. Die App ist sehr übersichtlich gestaltet, man kann sie ziemlich einfach bedienen.

Fat Fender Garage

Been using this app for several months now and its one of my favorites. Not only is it very, very easy to use, its also very customizable and their customer service is top notch. They even have a great Year Make Model section which is perfect for the business I am at. I currently use two of their apps and both are phenomenal!

The Eastlet

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 year

This is a great app. It is very useful and meets our need.
The support team is very responsive and helpful.

Tuinmeubelentest

Location Netherlands

Amazing customer service and product. a company which really helps you from a - z. Would 100% recommend them.

Kas20

Location Netherlands

Besides this amazing app I also want to give a huge compliment to the dev and support team. This is what happend: I've a client (Kas20), and they want a similar design like Ikea (the variant and filter system). In my search for apps I found two good candidates "Swatch King - Variants Options by StarApps Studio" and "Smart Product Filter & Search by Globo". There was only one BIG problem, they where not compatible with eachother or the design I made within the existing theme. When I contact both Globo and StarApps studio I never expected that the result would be an perfect working and intergrated solution of both apps, my code and the theme. I really want to give a shout out to Joel Nguyen (from Globo) and Laxmikant Makone (from StarApps Studio) for thinking outside the box and the readyniss you would expect from top-notch companies. Again, thank you for making my day (and my client)! Many loves from Holland.
Roy from JouwNet

Quality Life Coffee

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The product filter looks very nice and easy to use. The support team is very helpful to solve problems in short time.