Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Camera Bebelusului

This app is very good. Excellent app and excellent team attention. I asked for some help and they respond immediately. The app is amazing. Thank you very much

Royal Kids Clothing

This app is very good. The developers are easy to work with accommodating to customizations. Customers enjoy using the filter and search bar as its very clear and easy to use. Thank you

Open Attire UK

A Fantastic team, helpful in all aspects to get the design perfect for you and your customers. Thank you very much,

Foto Locals

Works very good, the support is always fast and fixxed some bugs for me, all 4 free. Thank you and best regards from Germany

Zenyara The Label

We are using this app. We find it very helpful and beautiful. The team and customer support is even more helpful and amazing. Thank you and Love it.

Locorum London

The sidebar navigation is excellent and the team is absolutely awesome with their level of customer service. We had a few integration issues with our theme and they were super responsive while assisting us through them and made sure we were 100% happy with how it functioned on the site.

Sneak in Peace

Amazing customer support who were able to build a custom feature for us. An essential app who I would recommend to anyone needing more powerful search and filtering.

beerbeast.dk

We had a issue 30 minutes ago, which the support of Globo professional fixed and reached back within minutes. Thanks

Sony Centre Falkirk

What a fantastic app and dev/support team! Once you've got your head around how to set the app up properly, it's amazing! Very powerful and handy to help filter products in a collection. I've needed a LOT of help with some custom work to the app and the team are always super happy to help. There's even been a time that i've been an idiot and caused a panic, only to find out I was using my preview....not the live theme. They took me going mad sooo well and even had a laugh about it. Can't thank these guys enough for the help over the last 12 months!

kidsparlour

One Word! Amazing! this App helped me out so much in making my website so professional and organized! i would highly recommend this to anyone!..Their Customer support is truly one of a kind as well. 5 stars all the way!!!!!