Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Kaut-Bullinger Großformat

Everything I search for in a Filter App.
Perfect support. However some parts are not too self explaining but we figured it out with the perfect support of Helen. Thanks a lot. Well spent 9$!

Essex Appliance Centre

We use this app across 25+ of our Shopify stores. Their customer service is top tier. They were able to work to do custom dev on our sites to fit out needs. And this app comes with the most intuitive features out of the gate. By far the best and #1 filtering app on the Shopify platform. My favourites features are the colour and variant grouping, the ability to filter by ANYTHING (tag, price, variant, weight etc), and robust filtering per collection page etc.

beautybybie

I have used the app and its working fantastic as required. The support service is excellent, very quick response. I have requested so many customizations from support team and they have done all on time. Great App!

UpstreamSquad

App worked great and just as advertised! Had a few minor issues when working with my theme and the Globo support team fixed them quickly!

Waste Free Celebrations

I was curious about the app and whether I needed the service. I signed up for a trial and gave it a go. Unfortunately there was some issues with my theme (Konversion) and the features not actually showing up on the site. I got in touch with support and they resolved this perfectly, asked some questions and they gave me tips to improve my product search. I am absolutely stoked. I will definitely keep this going as it is a great feature and works great. And if anything is not quite right, or I don't know how to do something I trust that support is there to help out.

Faucee.com

High quality apps by Globo! They helped me to solve some issues which I faced while combining apps with my store. Thank you so much! Fast and kind support.

mutter holunder

Wir hatten das Problem, dass sich plötzlich die Filter nicht mehr aufklappen ließen. Hanna und das Team lösten das Problem nach kurzem Kontakt sehr schnell und alles lief wieder so wie es soll.

Run Company

Had a small issue with the app, their support team (Hanna) fixed the problem quickly and made sure a follow up was made too.

Competitors Outlet

For Smart Product Filtering, customer service is there to help. Any issues I have, are resolved in a day. I even hired them for extra services and they delivered. Great team.

Hopeless Botanics

Recently had an issue with the app and the team were so quick to help and wonderful to deal with. I really appreciated the great customer service, thank you Helen, Hanna and team.