Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

SneakerSafe

Very useful and functional app, the team is also very helpful with anything technical and changes the code for me for my own preferences

White-Balmer Shoes

I am very happy with this app. I downloaded and tested over 10 filter apps and finally narrowed it down to this one as it was easy to use/set up, properly filtered my products, look nice with my theme and was a reasonable price. I really like this app includes the colour swatch feature as many of the other search apps required an additional app to get this feature. The customer service has been outstanding - they completed all of my personalization's - always within 24hs. Would highly recommend this app. If you would like to see the app in action, check out my store www.whitebalmershoes.ca

CMYK Ingredients

Brilliant app and team! The app enables me to create multi-level filters with many adding fitches. The app team gives me an excellent experience of supporting. The team solve all my issues quickly. They make me a happy Shopify user. Thank you, Globo.

Eastern Leaves

We use this app mostly for the filter, and we are fully satisfied about the layout and the filter options.
The customer support is first grade, really attentive and efficient.

Call me Valerie

So happy with the performance of this app! The service from the Globo team is also great- they're always happy to provide assistance. This app really helped to unify my store and give it a more professional look!

Mode Marie Hong Kong

The app is easy to use and met all my expectations. Great filter to make navigation on my site easier. Had several issues to do with product layout, but the support team was very responsive, and the issue was sorted out in a timely manner.

Urban Tots

This app has been great so far. Customer support has been excellent! Anything we've needed changed or help with has been dealt with within 24 hrs or less.

adell vibes

Great customer support answering all my questions, always keep in touch if needed.
Thanks, thanks, thanks.

NAHMOO

Great app with perfect support. They make any style changes you want and write back in less then 24h!

Two Little Feet

Great customer service from the team every time! Really enjoy using their various app options for our online store. Their Filter and Related Products apps add great values to improve our customer's experience on our online store. Highly recommended!