Smart Product Filter & Search

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

כריסטינה ישראל

Great app! Very easy to work with, customizable, and doing what we need it to do. Customer support is the best thing, they are quick to answer and very knowledgeable, and always helpful.

Peach Flair

I love this app! It's exactly what I need and customizable. The customer support is also amazing! They helped tweak a few things to get it just how I wanted and were very quick at getting issues resolved. I highly recommend this app!

Prop Money Inc.

Wow, I am really impressed with the great and fast response, and resolution to my problem. I researched and could not find a solution to my problem. I emailed support and within the hour my issue was resolved. Their developer made it possible to change a search results sort by issue that I had. I am very impressed. Thank you!

PVL

Great support. Helen and her team at Globo are one of a kind, they make changes within minutes of you requesting them and the app itself is amazing!!

Republica Brand

Amazingly fast support help every time, we use this on multiple store fronts. I would recommend this app happily.

Billy Tannery

Exactly the app that we needed and the support team went above and beyond to make sure it was perfectly applied to our theme.

Scotch And Soda

Awesome solution. quick search, smart filters, enhanced category design, AJAX scroll and more....this is not only that good...they have a great and useful support that won't leave you until you 100% satisfied.

Sockwell Japan

Great product and super responsive and helpful support. It has allowed us to sort and filter as needed.

LEATHER PROJECT SHOP

Excellent app, have it installed on 3 of my stores for more than 1 year. Also outstanding support. Highly recommended!

Hippy Chick Ibiza

Customer service is always responsive and helpful to facilitate requests. I think they go over and beyond. In terms of product, so far I haven't found a better solution in terms of filtering products and it does much more than filtering.