Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search | Reviews

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Catoro

Great app with great support team! I had trouble with the install at first then Sarah was a great help to get everything sorted quickly so I could be up and running!

SuperCart.pk

Good app. Very good support.
Highly recommended.
I had an issue, contacted them and it was all done in a jiffy.

Aquahide UK

Installed the app and worked straight away although a few little bugs, all sorted out very promptly by support. Great app and easy to use.

sizes.gr

Very good Support, super application, thank you very much!!! I have installed the application since November 2019 and everything goes great. Continue like this!

Jaffi's

Exactly what we needed!! An easy way for customers to sort hundreds of products to their desired brand, size, color, etc. Great app!

I enjoyed the long free trial period... it helped me gain confidence in the app without feeling pressured!!! Super great way to build confidence and trust. I always cancel an application if it is not easy to use or if I don't have the ability to see its potential for my business.

The price is super reasonable and you are able to adjust your subscription based on the size of your shop - BRAVO! Giving us little guys a chance. We pay $12/M for sorting capabilities up to 1000 products. The cheaper option is $9/M which is AMAZING.

The App was super easy to connect to my online shop - we use FLOW as our theme. Check it out at jaffis.com. Very pleased with the customization aspects of the application. LOVE the quick shop option and how it looks - very sophisticated.

Totally recommend! Great customer service if you need help.

Socky Socky Socks

Awesome customer service. Quickly solved a little bug on my website. Highly recommended to anyone wants a product filter.

KUNOKA bvba

Great app and absolutely great, helpful and fast support. I can strongly recommend to use this app for the filter functionality

valle & vik

Great app, with quick and super helpful support. Any issues that I have had along the way they have been there to help. I have tried other Filter Apps before this, but this is by far the best in intergration and support.
Would recommend to anyone needing a product filer tool!

Bocane.com

Great app and great support! Quick reply and help every time. I use this app on two of my stores and I would choose it again.
Highly recommended!

Teehaus Martin

Five Stars especially for the customer service. I am building a new shop and has some issues matching the colors of the app to my shop desingn. the customer service team did a great job fixing this for me in very short time. I am very happy with the result and i am confident this will work great once the shop is online.