Smart Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Menu, Sidebar, Search Bar, Search Filter

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Designmarket.today

Location Netherlands

Great app! And great service. I ran into a few problems combining this with another app. But they offered great and fast support! Thanks!

Ciciban Canada

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Excellent Support. We encountered a problem which they solved for us very quickly and efficiently. App works great.

Kaffemanufaktur Riesen

Location Liechtenstein

+++ Best support! Max recommendations for this App. Needed custom optimizations for my shop. Support was fast responding and could give me exactly those optimizations which I wanted to have.

Dailysuperdeals.co

Great application and great employees! I strongly recommend you to use it. You will not regret :) You can create custom filters for each collection page and manage a complete professional store. When you load 2 different categories from the same product, the tags you use cause confusion, but you can overcome this with this application.

Phidon Pens

Time spent using app About 1 year

Easy to set up and integrates very well into our existing store theme. There's a lot of customizability, so you can really make it suit your store's needs. Support is quick to respond and help to resolve any issues within 24 hours.

Powell Craft

When it comes to menu designs these guys are simply the best. Recommending to everyone who is looking for a solution to improve their navigation. The menu works super fast!

Unique-Resale

Location Germany

Sehr zufrieden mit der App! Der Support ist immer sehr hilfreich und vor allem schnell. Ich hab einiges Angefragt und bekam stets super Support!

Ewing Athletics

Great app, improved functionality on our store... had some issues installing it with our custom theme but they helped fix it right away

SNITCH

Location India

We have been using this app for a while now and I must say, its helped us a lot. The team was very prompt when it came to support. Our queries were resolved within no time. Thanks Helen. appreciate it.

Your Spicy Love

Location Italy

I had a problem and the customer care resolved it fast and perfectly and their developer did Very good job.