Smart Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Menu, Sidebar, Search Bar, Search Filter

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Your Spicy Love

Location Italy

I had a problem and the customer care resolved it fast and perfectly and their developer did Very good job.

Farmacia Huerta

Location Spain

Perfect Customer service. They helped me to integrate their app on an unsupported theme and it works perfectly. In less than 24h the problem was solved. The app also is perfect for filtering products and smart search!

WWF Market Adria

Location Netherlands

Awesome support. We need to integrate our theme layout to their app and they helped us very well. Thank you!

Colorado Baby

Time spent using app About 1 month

I've been using this app for about a month and have been super pleased! I looked at their strong competitor but ended up going with them based on reviews I read and the PRICE! Stellar service at the price you pay. They are very quick to reply and reply with a solution. My customers have been very happy with the improvement to my site that this app has brought.

Your Little One UK

Very helpful and user-friendly app. Also, the developers are so interested with customer problems. Contains lots of filter options. Edit: They solved my another problem immediately. Thanks

plombelec-distribution

Location France

Globo products and this one "smart product filter and search" are great and the support is very kind and helpful !

choosejust

Fantastic app! First, it has all the functionality you could want; allows you to customize the look and feel of every detail for a very affordable monthly price! Second, their support team is amazing! Very quick to respond and address your needs immediately. I definitely recommend installing!

New Company Beauty

This app is so good to add whatever filter you need to your products and collections based on tags, vendors, anything you want! It's easy to use and smart! Also, they always reply if you need any assistance. Thank you!

shadesdaddy

Time spent using app About 1 month

We recently installed the Smart Product Filter app on one of our online stores. We tested it and found some conflicts with our existing filter app. I contacted the developer and opened a ticket regarding that issue. Helen and the team at Globo took care of the issue but we found some other compatibility issues while further testing. The support team worked intensively to help resolve the issues and we finally put it live. We have not finished exploring the search options/configuration but the filter is up and running. We are happy with the results we've obtained. Any other app we've tried was either useless or way to expensive.

KULTKID

The best support EVER. I have downloaded a lot of apps from the Shopify store, but this company provides the BEST customer support by far compared to anyone else. I dont usually write reviews, but these guys surpassed my expectations and helped sort out every minor issue I had with the app. Their developers are excellent. Will be downloading a few more Globo apps. 5 STARS!!! Highly recommend!