Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search | Reviews

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Style on Point

Had to uninstall the app due to massive issues & bugs. Support was great until the free trial run out, now it's really lacking. As I thought the app was functioning well I added the app to my published version & then continued to have issues. Had to uninstall & my website collection page isn't working properly since removing & the issue is still yet to be resolved. They don't seem to know how to fix the issue & it's costing me sales. Very disappointed in the service I have been provided. This app has been such a headache & I am not sure I would like to see someone else go through what had to with this app.

Joitahomeoutlet

This app has been a problem from the beginning!

I was asked to wait a week and it would be fixed - it wasn't fixed even after 2 weeks.

Then, it started mixing the filter criteria - red was showing up when it should have been blue; geometric was showing up with stripes.

AND . . . to add insult to injury, the changed the pricing structure! So, I couldn't get into my account until I paid $15 a month more . . .

Gads . . . This is not the way to run a business - or build an app.

Instrument Furniture

Nice looking filtering and smooth use
BUT. It does not work properly and bugs if you use any 3rd party app for stock control (like bundles etc) which as I understand loads of shops do use as long as you have any variants of a product. So not really working. The devs were very unhelpful in regards to this: 'we may fix it in few months when we have time' ... well ok, bye

Rudyprojectna

Do not install this app! It will mess up all of your themes! I duplicated my theme so that I would have a back up theme to go back to if this app did not work out, and it installed on every single theme! It took me forever to get my store back to normal. I think it has potential, but overall, not a good app!

Baalbazaar

This is really bad! My collections don't show anymore even after I deleted the app!

Kosscreative

Broke our site. added extra code that messed up our theme page numbering and sorting. Even after the app was deleted the code stayed!

1 2 4 Next