Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

behno

We had issue with this app in our theme layout, we wrote to the support and they answered rather quickly and fixed this issue.

Bohemama | Breastfeeding and Maternity Clothing

I've had this app for about a year and I've been happy with it. I've recently realised it was having issues with my reviews app so I contacted the them and they replied within 20mins and spent the next 24hrs creating an integration. I'm very impressed with how promptly they sorted out the issue. Great work!

HINSON STUDIOS

I asked for some help and they respond immediately. The app is amazing. Unfortunately it's not possible to make collection pages based on an active filter.

Du'Monde Furniture & Deco Concept

The support is very active and the dev guys will solve your problems immediately.
I recommend the app, it has a lot of features and it brings you quality sales, saving the customers from spending too much time, making a decision. Thanks, guys!

Puccino's WorldWide

5 stars. An easy to use application which greatly improves UX! Amazing support from Helen.
Thank You!

YonKa Paris

Great app and super reactive support from Helen, quick response either with fixing small bugs or executing custom requests :) Thank you!

Norda

Really powerful app, more and more optimised and easy to use, fast filtering.
Good and quality support

Beyond Pro Sound & Lighting

Good app, easy to set up, integrate with theme and configure. Lots of options available. Support is very helpful and fast.

Wholesale Hand Sanitiser

Fantastic app and AMAZING support! THANK YOU. We have had no issues with this app. It looks great, works well and support were fantastic.

PROCAM Photo & Video Gear

Highly recommended! Great app with easy setup and very user-friendly dashboard. Support is amazing! Thank you!