Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search | Reviews

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

BestPysanky

This app is a must have. Faceted navigation + search combined. The customer support is super professional. Highly recommended!

自由朔 SHOP 4 FREEDOM

Appreciate the great help from support team! The filter was not rendering to live site at first, but the support team has quickly resolved the problem for me and answer my questions patiently. Also, the backend is very user-friendly, you can easily edit different filters and tailor make for each collection. Highly recommend this app!

Padel Specialist

Fantastic support! We had some issues with our feed setup and the support team helped us out in less than 24 hours.

Manhattan Products USA

We have been using Globo's Smart Product Filter app for more than a year, and the app has been invaluable for us. It is a real core feature of our website. The app has a lot of features that are very important to us. Setting up filters and grouping attributes together is a breeze, as the UI is designed to streamline a lot of tasks. Globo's support team deserves high praise, as they have always been very responsive and helpful. We very much appreciate that Globo listens to customer feedback. Recently they added a new feature to the app based on our suggestion, and that made the app even better for us. Also, earlier this year we engaged with Globo about website performance and the fact, that the Globo app slowed down our store significantly. We are happy to report that this issue has been greatly improved! We think the Globo app is among the best of its kind out there, and given its modest price tag, it represents exceptional value.

東京搭乗中 Tokyo Boarding

Very efficient reply and assistance all the time. Love this apps and help my customers a lot. Much appreciated for the team! You should definitely try and subscribe with this APP.

El Market Colombia

Great app! I highly recommend it. Fantastic customer service, always a quick response from the support team, they all are really helpful. 5 stars!

Sport It First

Fantastic app, great support. Always very helpful and solved all of my issues swiftly. Using on our large store.

LMNTS Brand

Fantastic customer service, we always use this product for filters. The response time is always very quick. Outside of the occasional bit of tech support, it is very easy to use.

Posh Python

They helped me fix my turn $0 prices into a Contact us for shipping button for goods, problem. They are the best team to work with and I wholly recommend contacting them before you delete this app. They can change your whole stores feel and thus customer satisfaction.

SUEDE Store

Ogni volta che ho un problema sono riusciti a risolverlo in breve tempo. App sempre in aggiornamento. Da provare