Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

JOCKEY GmbH

We are using this app to provide product filters for our customers. It works well and every special request for even tricky customizations has been promtly fullfilled. Special thanks to Helen.

susukoshi

Very impressed, developer replied so quick and made support a breeze! :) love love love so much! One of the best app!

サステナモール

filter結果のliquidテンプレートが直接編集できるため、カスタマイズ可能なので利用しました。
問い合わせはしっかりと対応してくれるし、価格と機能を考えるとコスパはいいと思うのでお勧めです。 デフォルトのUIがブラッシュアップされるともっとよくなると思います。

Botania

Very impressed with the flexibility of this app. Used another filter/search app that got discontinued, and the Globo team helped us ensure great functionality after the change to this app. Recommended!

NEOFABRIK klímaszerelés Kecskemét - Budapest

I can't tell how fast and easy it was to integrate this app. I tried a few ones and this is just what I needed. I also needed customization, done in no time - thanks! Reliable app and support, this is the most important for a running shop.

Pixie Paws Pets

So far using this app has been brilliant, we did hit 1 issue where it wouldn't sync properly, Sent a email to ask for help on how to fix, and we had a quick response and now its all working correctly again. Thank you very!

Equi Botanics

Helen at Globo helped us understand what had gone wrong with our development. She was patient to explain and share screenshots to allow us to troubleshoot. She also had their developer access our back-end and fix the problem for us. It was a pleasant experience for us.

Designmarket.today

Great app! And great service. I ran into a few problems combining this with another app. But they offered great and fast support! Thanks!

Ciciban Canada

Excellent Support. We encountered a problem which they solved for us very quickly and efficiently. App works great.

Kaffemanufaktur Riesen

+++ Best support! Max recommendations for this App. Needed custom optimizations for my shop. Support was fast responding and could give me exactly those optimizations which I wanted to have.