Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Indecisive

Eric and his team are brilliant! They helped me set up the app so it performs EXACTLY how I want it to and I have no doubt it will improve our overall customer experience! I'm currently using 3 apps by Globo and I can only spek positively about them and I highly recommend them!

worldofsuperheroesuk

Amazing, Really helpful service when I had a small problem or a question... we are all set up and it is easy to use. It was also the only app that I could find that supported my theme!

Dayjour

Awesome Support.
I am having some compatibility issue with my theme and support team fixed it in a short time.
Recommended.

Giordana Cycling

The team here is super helpful. Provides quick add to cart option for our shoppers. You do have to manually sync products from time to time if you're re-organizing a collection, but so far we've really enjoyed this app and it's features.

behno

We had issue with this app in our theme layout, we wrote to the support and they answered rather quickly and fixed this issue.

Bohemama | Breastfeeding and Maternity Clothing

I've had this app for about a year and I've been happy with it. I've recently realised it was having issues with my reviews app so I contacted the them and they replied within 20mins and spent the next 24hrs creating an integration. I'm very impressed with how promptly they sorted out the issue. Great work!

HINSON STUDIOS

I asked for some help and they respond immediately. The app is amazing. Unfortunately it's not possible to make collection pages based on an active filter.

Du'Monde Furniture & Deco Concept

The support is very active and the dev guys will solve your problems immediately.
I recommend the app, it has a lot of features and it brings you quality sales, saving the customers from spending too much time, making a decision. Thanks, guys!

Puccino's WorldWide

5 stars. An easy to use application which greatly improves UX! Amazing support from Helen.
Thank You!

YonKa Paris

Great app and super reactive support from Helen, quick response either with fixing small bugs or executing custom requests :) Thank you!