Smart Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Menu, Sidebar, Search Bar, Search Filter

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Love Your Lust

Any issues have been resolved! The customer service is very friendly and always make sure they explain how to fix anything after they do.

Head Hunters Smoke Shop

We have been using this extension for some time now and it has met every expectation! The support staff is great and all my issues get resolved in a timely manner. Now that they have released this new update things are even smoother and the little bugs I noticed in BETA no longer exist.

JANE + MERCER

This app has allowed our product page to function in a variety of new ways, making the filter menu more user friendly and dynamic. The customer support is stellar, with coders available to help fix problems and make design changes.

Alamour The Label

I Have been using this app for a while now and it has been great, it has great filter options and is very flexible in terms of styling and layout. The customer support is also very helpful and quick with responses.

CurlyTools

Very happy with the app. I had some troubles with the sizes, I asked for help and in no-time, I had very good support!

Arabella

This filter is the best out there on Shopify. It is very easy to use and any issues that occurs, the developer of the app instantly assists within the next day or two. Overall, brilliant!

Tech Shop Canada

I have been using this for over a month and love it so far, I did experience 1 issue with a customer filter I set, however, a developer came on and helped me, it was fixed within 2 days.

Cheltenham Rare Books

We have over 2.5k products and although our theme has excellent filtering features it struggles at this volume. So, having researched the available filter apps we chose Globo's and I'm so glad we did. Both the consumer facing filters and the settings / controls are designed with simplicity at the fore. And what's more, the support is super responsive and helpful. I raised 2 issues - one was user (my) error but it didn't change the responsiveness and the other was something to do with my theme - fixed very quickly. Very highly recommend,

Haute Jewels

Great App, and great support till now, hoping that I receive a quick response from my support request today

SassyLAB

I am very happy with the app and highly impressed by the accurate and fast support from everyone on the team.