Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search | Reviews

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Aqua Lab Aquaria

Just what my website needed. Works exactly as I would expect, and does everything I need. Excellent app

OrganicFootsteps

It works well and is easy to use. Very helpful support with really fast response time. Great app, can recommend it to everyone looking for a great easy filter.

JDP Motorsports

Excellent customers service. Fast and efficient. Was able to help me with some custom code to make our install perfect. Great App.

Pape And Camile Hair and Beauty Ltd

Smart Product Filter app is very excellent app. It provides very good filter option for collection page with all type of filters. I highly recommend this app as a shopify user.

PAAR Socks

Very good app. The support is simply the best. They helped me 5 times in 5 days. Everything works perfectly!

Selection Gustavia Onlineshop

Good app to overcome the struggle of having a good sorting on our website. The support has be very helpful with getting our shop set up. Thanks so much.

Lyxxis

Great app, works very well. There was some issues from the begining but they keep helping me over and over again with everything that I want changed for free!

Your Fashions For Less

This is an update from my previous review. As I mentioned before, this is an amazing app but it gets better. I had a little glitch in my filter and they really went above and beyond to fix everything for me. I mean they did EVERYTHING in such a professional manner. It was incredible how quickly the task was complete. Helen was an enormous help. Thank you so much!~ I just love this app! It makes it so easy for my customers to find what they are looking for. Not only that, I have never had such efficient help from any of the other apps I have used. They are also incredibly nice and thoughtful. Keep up the good work!! Your Fashions For Less
Theresa Hayward

Shusha chic

Excellent app and awesome support.
They adjust my theme to the app and it works perfectly.

Artesta

It's been the second time they helped me to solve some issues with implementation. Always efficient work.