Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
September 14, 2021

This app is crazy-amazing value! It provides functionality that users expect (product filtering) which is not provided by Shopify due to it being tag-based. This app works on BOTH the search results and on the collection pages. The app is very, very configurable for the money, too. The integration (data feed) is simple and seamless through the app, although sometimes it needs a manual sync. It even gets sales data from Shopify so that users can sort by Best Selling. When we have run into any glitches, their support has been super friendly and responsive. I really cannot understand the problems other reviewers claim. We are a mid-size Shopify Plus business (growing to enterprise) with a huge catalog and, sometimes, huge traffic. This app by Globo has held up VERY well!

Shoe Palace
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited November 1, 2022

Brilliant software, well worth the small monthly cost. If you ever need support it is outstandingly efficient. if only all companies were like this. 10 out of 10 to all at Globo

Mid-Ulster Rotating Electrics Ltd
Time spent using app: About 2 years
September 10, 2021

Very easy to navigate and the customer service is amazing. They took care of my issues within a 24 hour period.

YITAI
Time spent using app: 2 days
September 10, 2021

I had a coding issue with this app and another. I was able to get both developers of the apps to work together and work through the problem. I was very impressed how responsive and willing they were to help me out! Great application to work with and does great things for our shop!

Trend Lab
Time spent using app: 22 days
September 10, 2021

Everything I search for in a Filter App.
Perfect support. However some parts are not too self explaining but we figured it out with the perfect support of Helen. Thanks a lot. Well spent 9$!

Kaut-Bullinger Großformat
Germany
Time spent using app: 2 days
September 9, 2021

We use this app across 25+ of our Shopify stores. Their customer service is top tier. They were able to work to do custom dev on our sites to fit out needs. And this app comes with the most intuitive features out of the gate. By far the best and #1 filtering app on the Shopify platform. My favourites features are the colour and variant grouping, the ability to filter by ANYTHING (tag, price, variant, weight etc), and robust filtering per collection page etc.

Essex Appliance Centre
Time spent using app: 9 months
September 8, 2021

I have used the app and its working fantastic as required. The support service is excellent, very quick response. I have requested so many customizations from support team and they have done all on time. Great App!

beautybybie
India
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 7, 2021

App worked great and just as advertised! Had a few minor issues when working with my theme and the Globo support team fixed them quickly!

UpstreamSquad
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 6, 2021

I was curious about the app and whether I needed the service. I signed up for a trial and gave it a go. Unfortunately there was some issues with my theme (Konversion) and the features not actually showing up on the site. I got in touch with support and they resolved this perfectly, asked some questions and they gave me tips to improve my product search. I am absolutely stoked. I will definitely keep this going as it is a great feature and works great. And if anything is not quite right, or I don't know how to do something I trust that support is there to help out.

Waste Free Celebrations
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 14 days
September 3, 2021

High quality apps by Globo! They helped me to solve some issues which I faced while combining apps with my store. Thank you so much! Fast and kind support.

Faucee.com