Smart Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Menu, Sidebar, Search Bar, Search Filter

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

POLIER : Compteur électrique, centrale de mesure, transformateur de courant

Bon support technique. Cette application nous a permis de trier les produit et permettre à nos clients de retrouver leur produit facilement

Spasify

Having a great app that helps you to achieve desired function in order to grow your business is useless without a well-trained and responsive after sales support team, luckily, we found both with Globo Software Solutions, they not only have a great app that really speaks for itself, but they also have a very responsive support team, who understands how crucial it is for their customers to solve their app related problems on a timely manner. We must say Customer Service at its finest, a job well done! Kudos to the whole Globo Software Solutions team! Specially to Helen, Sarah and Hong Tran! :)

SUNGLASSESTIMES

i used this app to do a fliter function.that's exactly what i need for my theme.
this app works great.
There is a small issue on my collection page because my theme's style.And this app's support especially dear Helen,fix the issue for me ASAP.
Thanks so much for your help.
This is a great fliter app and their support service are great too,highly recommand!

GTWorld.fr

very helpful app and contains many other useful features like infinite scroll.
extremely helpful and supportive team. Kudos to you!

beansfordays

I highly recommend this app. Easy to use, nice clean design and excellent customer support. Well worth it.

REVRides

The app works great. The support team has been a great help when I need assistance. I needed some customization done and they practically helped me do it over night.

Rathi Silks

Great product and great customer support. I had a few issues and the developers were quick to resolve it. I am totally impressed and highly recommend this great and easy to use app.

cgedù

The strength of this app is the Customer Care: prompt reply, kindness and professional result. I recommend this app

AED123, LLC

This app is working great great for our new store, which will debut at www.aed123.com in late September, 2020. It enables complete customization with multiple filters. From a user perspective, the filtering is immediate (unlike some of the other solutions for this). We recommend this app for anyone who needs a sophisticated product filter.

Harem Online

Easy to use and gets the job done! Also great customer services; they acted promptly, took action and fixed my problem. Highly reccomended.