Smart Product Filter & Search

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

KINGUELE.COM

Awesome filter ! AWESOME Support Team. I tried several filter apps before I found this one which. The design is a total success. The support team is very helpful and reactive. They were kind enough to integrate my app reviews (which is not Product Reviews) to their filter. Really thanks for that and for all the customizations.

I can only rate 5 stars : good app and amazing Support Team !

March 5, 2019

You make my day LOL. Thank you so much for your review. Don't hesitate to contact us if you get any problem.

BABYGXRL

Great support team. Helped to customise the app and helped me figure out how to use it properly. Definitely recommend

frenchrosé.co.nz

Excellent app at a reasonable price. Needed something fixing and got great support (thanks Emma!) Recommended!

The Urban Pet Store

I've had this app downloaded for over a week now and i'm really impressed. It filters the products exactly how i wanted and Emma is extremely helpful with answering all of my (many!) queries. She kindly offered to fix a few things i was struggling with and now it's all working perfectly. Thank you Emma! I can't recommend enough.

Shop Charged

I've only had this app for about a week but so far so good. Very user-friendly and quick customer service when I had a few customization issues.

Lost in Seasons

Although the app did not work perfectly when first installed, I reached out to support and they had it working within a few hours. It's a great app with even better customer service.

Sesto Synergy

I tried all the apps related to the filters and I assure you that this is the best. Perfect app and excellent custom service.

OZtrail

Great customer service and app. The developers were able to slightly tailor the app for our needs and in a timely manner. Thanks again team!

Aqua Lab Aquaria

Just what my website needed. Works exactly as I would expect, and does everything I need. Excellent app

OrganicFootsteps

It works well and is easy to use. Very helpful support with really fast response time. Great app, can recommend it to everyone looking for a great easy filter.