Smart Product Filter & Search

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

UnicornulVesel.ro

We use this app in all our shops and are very happy - customer support is fantastic, they are very helpful and knowledgeable, and the app works flawlessly. We love how easy it is to use

Advanced Acoustics

Really useful app to open up the search function of the website. Features like the filters and search synonyms are really useful. The response to support and help with integration was very quick.

Sybotanica

Actually fixed my (quite complex) issues in a couple of days, which other filter apps couldn't. Big up to the team at globo! Keep on going.

Bay Bridesmaid

Quick support and straight forward app. Have change from another to this one and it's working great and is more simple.

Bikerr

Globo's apps have been a great way to add awesome features to our store prior to any significant investments in development. Their service team is great with responding to requests within 24 hours and have helped us resolve every request we've had so far! Keep up the great work guys.

Ezysale.nl

The app is GREAT very useful I had a few issues but Customer service response quick and helpt me with the issue is had within 24hours eveything was solved

La Casa de Meubel

Used this app to install a filter on my website since im working with over 700 products. Very useful app. Had a few issues during my set-up proces. One of the app specialist helped me out with all my questions. would recommend 11/10!

Scent Seek

Working great with my debut theme. Support modified the filter to adjust with my other apps. Customer service response and issues are usually fixed within 24 hour business hours.

Kaira | Arlo Authorised Premium Reseller

Amazing support and app are user-friendly. Whenever we faced any issue be it store integration or app customization, the support team is always there to help.

Green Me Up GmbH

Easy installation and great flexibility. We needed a few customizations that their brilliant service took care of very fast and efficient. Works like charm.