Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Norda

Really powerful app, more and more optimised and easy to use, fast filtering.
Good and quality support

Beyond Pro Sound & Lighting

Good app, easy to set up, integrate with theme and configure. Lots of options available. Support is very helpful and fast.

Wholesale Hand Sanitiser

Fantastic app and AMAZING support! THANK YOU. We have had no issues with this app. It looks great, works well and support were fantastic.

PROCAM Photo & Video Gear

Highly recommended! Great app with easy setup and very user-friendly dashboard. Support is amazing! Thank you!

TheTravelEdit

Helen is great! Super easy to customise the language I wanted customised, and Helen helped tremendously. Thank you!

Pelletteria Coryum

5 star app! It improve UX if you have a lot of products. I needed help with my theme and they fixed in quick time!

RSP Fashion

great product, great customer service, an app i can recommend. it is easy to install even for me who is not a programmer.

POLIER : Compteur électrique, centrale de mesure, transformateur de courant

Bon support technique. Cette application nous a permis de trier les produit et permettre à nos clients de retrouver leur produit facilement

Spasify

Having a great app that helps you to achieve desired function in order to grow your business is useless without a well-trained and responsive after sales support team, luckily, we found both with Globo Software Solutions, they not only have a great app that really speaks for itself, but they also have a very responsive support team, who understands how crucial it is for their customers to solve their app related problems on a timely manner. We must say Customer Service at its finest, a job well done! Kudos to the whole Globo Software Solutions team! Specially to Helen, Sarah and Hong Tran! :)

SUNGLASSESTIMES

i used this app to do a fliter function.that's exactly what i need for my theme.
this app works great.
There is a small issue on my collection page because my theme's style.And this app's support especially dear Helen,fix the issue for me ASAP.
Thanks so much for your help.
This is a great fliter app and their support service are great too,highly recommand!