Smart Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Menu, Sidebar, Search Bar, Search Filter

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

glymmer.co

The filtering app works exactly how we want it to. Customer service has been extremely helpful in getting this set up properly for our needs.

Head Over Heels - Israel

Great app with good filters and collection page layout. Customer service is also very good.
Would be great if you could add the following:
1. The app supporting the Shopify store multi-language, so that the filters can be translated on websites with more then one language.
2. The app using the Shopify collections, so that sync product data is only needed to update the filters but not to update the collections.

Ethnikids

A great app! Easy to use and the support team are hands on, helpful and helped create our vision - very happy client

Deliwijn

Very functional App and the support team helped me in less than one hour to solve a little problem with my theme. Thank you Helen.

42 on Sonneblom Deli

Great app. Had an issue with the search results not displaying correctly (too wide), but the SP team helped me within hours!! (given the time difference and when I logged it, actually immediately). Thanks guys, great work!

Touche.fo

Great app! Easy to use the platform and thorough support help when needed. I would definitely recommend it.

11tyTest

We had some issues with the app, but the support was relatively fast and they fixed the problem. I would recommend this app to other users.

Cotton the First

Support is awesome. They help set up everything according to my needs, from colors of the tabs, and pretty much everything you ask. Thank you and I will be back when I need this feature again.

Bella Vita Gifts & Interiors

Love this app. The filters are much more versatile and customizable than any other filtering app I've seen. My favorite features are 1) the ability to hide certain brands/vendors from filtering, 2) the ability to customize different sets of filters based on collection, and my favorite, 3) the ability to add a "Ready to Ship" filter that allows customers to filter a collection to only show products that have 1 or more qty. The support was very responsive and even quickly added a feature for us that we requested and they agreed would be best for their customers. I highly recommend this app!

Velo Velo Singapore

The product is only 1/3 good unless it comes with a good team that helps you with any technical or otherwise issues that you might face along the way.

Nothing short of being responsive and helpful. Definitely an app that I will recommend!