Smart Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Menu, Sidebar, Search Bar, Search Filter

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

behno

We had issue with this app in our theme layout, we wrote to the support and they answered rather quickly and fixed this issue.

Black Book Fashion

Location Spain

I just installed it and it was an easy task. I had an issue with the layout of my theme and the support team fixed it. The only thing is not so great is that you need to manually synchronise the products in their app, otherwise it would be a 5 star review.

Bohemama | Breastfeeding and Maternity Clothing

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

I've had this app for about a year and I've been happy with it. I've recently realised it was having issues with my reviews app so I contacted the them and they replied within 20mins and spent the next 24hrs creating an integration. I'm very impressed with how promptly they sorted out the issue. Great work!

crafted2020

This app would be a perfect 5 stars if it could work with automated collections, which my entire store is built around. at the moment you have to sync new products manually to have them show up in your automated collection. I was told this feature would be updated in around 30 days, here's hoping. Otherwise it's truly 5 stars, does everything you need, but the automated collections issue is a huge oversight.

HINSON STUDIOS

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I asked for some help and they respond immediately. The app is amazing. Unfortunately it's not possible to make collection pages based on an active filter.

Du'Monde Furniture & Deco Concept

Location Romania
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The support is very active and the dev guys will solve your problems immediately.
I recommend the app, it has a lot of features and it brings you quality sales, saving the customers from spending too much time, making a decision. Thanks, guys!

Puccino's WorldWide

5 stars. An easy to use application which greatly improves UX! Amazing support from Helen.
Thank You!

YonKa Paris

Great app and super reactive support from Helen, quick response either with fixing small bugs or executing custom requests :) Thank you!

OBEIOBEI

Location Taiwan
Time spent using app Over 1 year

It's a useful app while filter and search the products on the website. Nice company service and solved our problem efficiently.

Norda

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 2 years

Really powerful app, more and more optimised and easy to use, fast filtering.
Good and quality support