Smart Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Menu, Sidebar, Search Bar, Search Filter

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Phidon Pens

Time spent using app About 1 year

Easy to set up and integrates very well into our existing store theme. There's a lot of customizability, so you can really make it suit your store's needs. Support is quick to respond and help to resolve any issues within 24 hours.

Powell Craft

Time spent using app Over 2 years

When it comes to menu designs these guys are simply the best. Recommending to everyone who is looking for a solution to improve their navigation. The menu works super fast!

Unique-Resale

Location Germany

Sehr zufrieden mit der App! Der Support ist immer sehr hilfreich und vor allem schnell. Ich hab einiges Angefragt und bekam stets super Support!

Ewing Athletics

Great app, improved functionality on our store... had some issues installing it with our custom theme but they helped fix it right away

SNITCH

Location India

We have been using this app for a while now and I must say, its helped us a lot. The team was very prompt when it came to support. Our queries were resolved within no time. Thanks Helen. appreciate it.

Your Spicy Love

Location Italy

I had a problem and the customer care resolved it fast and perfectly and their developer did Very good job.

Farmacia Huerta

Location Spain

Perfect Customer service. They helped me to integrate their app on an unsupported theme and it works perfectly. In less than 24h the problem was solved. The app also is perfect for filtering products and smart search!

WWF Market Adria

Location Netherlands

Awesome support. We need to integrate our theme layout to their app and they helped us very well. Thank you!

Colorado Baby

Time spent using app About 1 month

I've been using this app for about a month and have been super pleased! I looked at their strong competitor but ended up going with them based on reviews I read and the PRICE! Stellar service at the price you pay. They are very quick to reply and reply with a solution. My customers have been very happy with the improvement to my site that this app has brought.

Your Little One UK

Very helpful and user-friendly app. Also, the developers are so interested with customer problems. Contains lots of filter options. Edit: They solved my another problem immediately. Thanks