Smart Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Sort, Sidebar, Search Bar, Search Filter

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

ディディモス

We have been using the app for two years. Our store sells similar products in different sizes, colors, materials etc. The filter function has helped us reduce excess stock and makes it so much easier for customers to select products according to their preferences. Smart Product Filter & Search is literally the most indispensable app in our store. Any technical questions that have come up over the times, where always instantly taken care off. Keep up the good work!

Norwegian Fashion Outlet

Good look. Simple to set up and customize.
Great response and help from the support team when needed.

label Meenakshi CHANDAK

Globo RESPONSE time and approach makes it easier solutions made are ready to go asap. App is good fit for online model.

You can bet on team anytime deliveries are solid and high recommended for online business. New version features looks good.

Helen & Devs Team Thanks@!

Mad Goat 🐐

Pretty good and easy-to-use filter with lots of different options and variables. Great and fast support.

VOLTEBOX : N°1 du comptage électrique

Very good. Very good support !!!! This app helps our client to find the right product.
The support improved also the app. Thanks a lot.

SUNS shoes

It is a great app. I used it for my collection of products. There is a great support too. Good job !

Style w/ Purpose

The Free option is really easy to use and very helpful. Their support team help is awesome and really helped me out.

Camusy

EarArt by Renate

Great app, I can have my products filtered by colour, size, price, shape, collection etc. Great support too.

JDStore Fashion

Great App. Being using it for months now, very satisfied. The app is great and the support team is even better. Will definitely stick to it. A+++

February 10, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely review!! 👍Helen