Smart Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Menu, Sidebar, Search Bar, Search Filter

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Dress Hire AU

Location Australia

Exactly what I needed for my store! Assistance has been incredible and super fast. Cannot recommend more.

glymmer.co

The filtering app works exactly how we want it to. Customer service has been extremely helpful in getting this set up properly for our needs.

Head Over Heels - Israel

Location Israel

Great app with good filters and collection page layout. Customer service is also very good.
Would be great if you could add the following:
1. The app supporting the Shopify store multi-language, so that the filters can be translated on websites with more then one language.
2. The app using the Shopify collections, so that sync product data is only needed to update the filters but not to update the collections.

Ethnikids

Location South Africa

A great app! Easy to use and the support team are hands on, helpful and helped create our vision - very happy client

Deliwijn

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 24 hours

Very functional App and the support team helped me in less than one hour to solve a little problem with my theme. Thank you Helen.

42 on Sonneblom Deli

Location South Africa

Great app. Had an issue with the search results not displaying correctly (too wide), but the SP team helped me within hours!! (given the time difference and when I logged it, actually immediately). Thanks guys, great work!

Barly

Great for filtering products across the store although I would say the user experience could be improved as I was unclear on the set up steps. Having said that the support team were extremely helpful!

Touche.fo

Location Faroe Islands

Great app! Easy to use the platform and thorough support help when needed. I would definitely recommend it.

11tyTest

We had some issues with the app, but the support was relatively fast and they fixed the problem. I would recommend this app to other users.

Cotton the First

Support is awesome. They help set up everything according to my needs, from colors of the tabs, and pretty much everything you ask. Thank you and I will be back when I need this feature again.