Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Locap CHS

This app is packed with option and many fantastic features. Its quick and support responds promptly. I also like that it is scalable so I can just pay for what I need.

Mahek Designs

App works really good. Support were excellent and super quick to help me with any issues. Giving 5 Stars for both the app and the suppo

NowShopFun

5 stars perfect customer service. I want some change. They did in one day. Very helpful customer servis. It was great. I tried other filter apps for my collection pages. Only this app give me all my wants. Thank you so much.

Blink Medical

App works fantastically well. Support were also very quick to help with any issues. 5 Stars for both the app and the support.

llumoo

Such a great app. Also if you need any changes or have an issue the team is always willing to help quickly!

Prime Outdoor Toys

Excellent app. Creates beautiful filters and the support team are super helpful. They even adjust the code for me on my account to make a change that I requested! Well done guys!

Love Memora

This might be one of the best filter apps out there. Although there is much to improve in terms of advanced filtering function, but overall it is a great app! The customer support is impressive and this alone deserves a 5 star!

Astorethstore

Overall the app is user-friendly. Quick response from the team. Guidance has been provided in a timely manner, Great customer service. I will recommend this application to any clothing store within Shopify.

Piyama

We haven't got this app live yet but the service I've received regarding some customisation has been outstanding! 5 stars for communication. Thank you

HSHK

Very easy to use! The setup is so easy. Customer service is very helpful and the response time is fast.