Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search | Reviews

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Waste Free Celebrations

I was curious about the app and whether I needed the service. I signed up for a trial and gave it a go. Unfortunately there was some issues with my theme (Konversion) and the features not actually showing up on the site. I got in touch with support and they resolved this perfectly, asked some questions and they gave me tips to improve my product search. I am absolutely stoked. I will definitely keep this going as it is a great feature and works great. And if anything is not quite right, or I don't know how to do something I trust that support is there to help out.

Faucee.com

High quality apps by Globo! They helped me to solve some issues which I faced while combining apps with my store. Thank you so much! Fast and kind support.

mutter holunder

Wir hatten das Problem, dass sich plötzlich die Filter nicht mehr aufklappen ließen. Hanna und das Team lösten das Problem nach kurzem Kontakt sehr schnell und alles lief wieder so wie es soll.

Run Company

Had a small issue with the app, their support team (Hanna) fixed the problem quickly and made sure a follow up was made too.

Competitors Outlet

For Smart Product Filtering, customer service is there to help. Any issues I have, are resolved in a day. I even hired them for extra services and they delivered. Great team.

Hopeless Botanics

Recently had an issue with the app and the team were so quick to help and wonderful to deal with. I really appreciated the great customer service, thank you Helen, Hanna and team.

Pretties-eShop

The support team is very enthusiastic to help us and follow up the problem so quickly. The problem was fixed.

Mon Bazar

Great Support!
They always helped me very quickly! and solved every problem I had. I can really recommend it!

David & Goliath handmade cementtiles

The support of this app is very helpful!
I got assisted as per my concerns and really recommend this app.
Helen and her team did a great job!

ANTHILLfabrics

Best customer support should you encounter something or need a very specific feature. Helen’s been very helpful with our shop pre-launch. Best filter app in the app store.