Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

cgedù

The strength of this app is the Customer Care: prompt reply, kindness and professional result. I recommend this app

AED123, LLC

This app is working great great for our new store, which will debut at www.aed123.com in late September, 2020. It enables complete customization with multiple filters. From a user perspective, the filtering is immediate (unlike some of the other solutions for this). We recommend this app for anyone who needs a sophisticated product filter.

Harem Online

Easy to use and gets the job done! Also great customer services; they acted promptly, took action and fixed my problem. Highly reccomended.

The Ideal Sunday

The app does exactly what I need and the support is fantastic. They have helped my customise the features for what I need for my store. Highly recommend the app!

Drink Palace

Works as expected, decently customizable and the support is brilliant. I could recommend this app. Thank you! :)

Jay Feder Jewelers

We use the Smart Product Filter and Search app as well as the Globo Mega Menu app and they have made a big positive difference in the functionality of our site. The customer service is very responsive and quickly resolves all issues and changes.

ILMARKET.HU

The app is very good for our products structure! The team is great in communication, help and very fast. I am sure to using another app from the application palette!

Gioielleria Marzioli

The app is very complete, but the 5 stars are also for the support recived. Very fast and smart. We'are going to continue using your apps. Thank you!

evernya

just began to use it and im still working out how it works but the customer service given is great and helping me throughout the processes.

Kudetà

Great app and great support center. I had a problem and they fixed it in just one day. I suggest this app