Smart Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Menu, Sidebar, Search Bar, Search Filter

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Pape And Camile Hair and Beauty Ltd

Time spent using app 22 minutes

Smart Product Filter app is very excellent app. It provides very good filter option for collection page with all type of filters. I highly recommend this app as a shopify user.

PAAR Socks

Location Switzerland

Very good app. The support is simply the best. They helped me 5 times in 5 days. Everything works perfectly!

Selection Gustavia Onlineshop

Location Germany

Good app to overcome the struggle of having a good sorting on our website. The support has be very helpful with getting our shop set up. Thanks so much.

Lyxxis

Location Sweden
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app, works very well. There was some issues from the begining but they keep helping me over and over again with everything that I want changed for free!

Your Fashions For Less

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This is an update from my previous review. As I mentioned before, this is an amazing app but it gets better. I had a little glitch in my filter and they really went above and beyond to fix everything for me. I mean they did EVERYTHING in such a professional manner. It was incredible how quickly the task was complete. Helen was an enormous help. Thank you so much!~ I just love this app! It makes it so easy for my customers to find what they are looking for. Not only that, I have never had such efficient help from any of the other apps I have used. They are also incredibly nice and thoughtful. Keep up the good work!! Your Fashions For Less
Theresa Hayward

Shusha chic

Location Israel

Excellent app and awesome support.
They adjust my theme to the app and it works perfectly.

Artesta

Location Spain

It's been the second time they helped me to solve some issues with implementation. Always efficient work.

Pathpavers

Location India

had a fantastic experience, had been having issues due to one of the apps i am using on my website and it had been causing bugs, the support team of smart filter are amazing and helped me out immidiately even though it wasnt their app that was malfunctioning. really appreciate it. Thank you guys

ByronBluSwimwear

Location Australia

Such great customer service ! I would recommend this app over the other apps. They went over and beyond to make sure I was satisfied. Thank you Smart Product Filter for making my experience with your app easy and enjoyable.

The Safety Giant

This app is exactly what I needed for my large product inventory! The customer support team at Smart Product Filter is top notch! I have not encountered such support using any other app through Shopify. I highly recommend their services!!!