Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Mode Marie Hong Kong

The app is easy to use and met all my expectations. Great filter to make navigation on my site easier. Had several issues to do with product layout, but the support team was very responsive, and the issue was sorted out in a timely manner.

Urban Tots

This app has been great so far. Customer support has been excellent! Anything we've needed changed or help with has been dealt with within 24 hrs or less.

adell vibes

Great customer support answering all my questions, always keep in touch if needed.
Thanks, thanks, thanks.

NAHMOO

Great app with perfect support. They make any style changes you want and write back in less then 24h!

Two Little Feet

Great customer service from the team every time! Really enjoy using their various app options for our online store. Their Filter and Related Products apps add great values to improve our customer's experience on our online store. Highly recommended!

Vintonomy

I love this app! Even though I had some problems when setting it up, the support team was super helpful, answered my emails in less than 24 hours and helped me set everything up super quickly! Thanks!!

WatchObsession

Pretty powerful solution that allowed us to help our customers refine large collections. It requires a bit of work to get it going properly but all worth it in the end. Had a couple of issues which Support were kind enough to resolve within 24 hours.

Love Your Lust

Any issues have been resolved! The customer service is very friendly and always make sure they explain how to fix anything after they do.

Head Hunters Smoke Shop

We have been using this extension for some time now and it has met every expectation! The support staff is great and all my issues get resolved in a timely manner. Now that they have released this new update things are even smoother and the little bugs I noticed in BETA no longer exist.

JANE + MERCER

This app has allowed our product page to function in a variety of new ways, making the filter menu more user friendly and dynamic. The customer support is stellar, with coders available to help fix problems and make design changes.