Smart Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Menu, Sidebar, Search Bar, Search Filter

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

PENTICTON

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 month

We needed a well-designed product filter that can deliver a friendly UX. Great customer services and sleek interface. Recommended!

Lost in Seasons

Location Australia

Although the app did not work perfectly when first installed, I reached out to support and they had it working within a few hours. It's a great app with even better customer service.

Sesto Synergy

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I tried all the apps related to the filters and I assure you that this is the best. Perfect app and excellent custom service.

OZtrail

Location Australia

Great customer service and app. The developers were able to slightly tailor the app for our needs and in a timely manner. Thanks again team!

Sirimiri

The app does the job but deleting it has been nothing short of a nightmare. The customer service agent is pretty responsive and they helped fix the problems left behind by its code. I thought its fine now so lets go ahead an delete the app (I did not want to pay ~10$ for this) and voila! all the original problems are back.
Many apps that have a UI component like this one tend to cause malfunctions on the storefront. I would recommend this app only if you're sure that you can handle code fixes by yourself.

Aqua Lab Aquaria

Just what my website needed. Works exactly as I would expect, and does everything I need. Excellent app

OrganicFootsteps

Location Denmark

It works well and is easy to use. Very helpful support with really fast response time. Great app, can recommend it to everyone looking for a great easy filter.

Carolyn Hearn Designs

This app messed up my whole site. Even after I uninstalled it, I'm still trying to fix what it messed up.

JDP Motorsports

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Excellent customers service. Fast and efficient. Was able to help me with some custom code to make our install perfect. Great App.

Pape And Camile Hair and Beauty Ltd

Time spent using app 22 minutes

Smart Product Filter app is very excellent app. It provides very good filter option for collection page with all type of filters. I highly recommend this app as a shopify user.