Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 21, 2019

Although the app did not work perfectly when first installed, I reached out to support and they had it working within a few hours. It's a great app with even better customer service.

Lost in Seasons
Time spent using app: 11 months
January 15, 2019

I tried all the apps related to the filters and I assure you that this is the best. Perfect app and excellent custom service.

Sesto Synergy
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
January 14, 2019

Great customer service and app. The developers were able to slightly tailor the app for our needs and in a timely manner. Thanks again team!

OZtrail
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
December 28, 2018

The app does the job but deleting it has been nothing short of a nightmare. The customer service agent is pretty responsive and they helped fix the problems left behind by its code. I thought its fine now so lets go ahead an delete the app (I did not want to pay ~10$ for this) and voila! all the original problems are back.
Many apps that have a UI component like this one tend to cause malfunctions on the storefront. I would recommend this app only if you're sure that you can handle code fixes by yourself.

Sirimiri
Time spent using app: 18 days
Edited December 27, 2018

Just what my website needed. Works exactly as I would expect, and does everything I need. Excellent app

Aqua Lab Aquaria
Time spent using app: 17 days
December 27, 2018

It works well and is easy to use. Very helpful support with really fast response time. Great app, can recommend it to everyone looking for a great easy filter.

OrganicFootsteps
Denmark
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 12, 2018

This app messed up my whole site. Even after I uninstalled it, I'm still trying to fix what it messed up.

Carolyn Hearn Designs
Time spent using app: 5 days
December 10, 2018

Excellent customers service. Fast and efficient. Was able to help me with some custom code to make our install perfect. Great App.

JDP Motorsports
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
December 6, 2018

Smart Product Filter app is very excellent app. It provides very good filter option for collection page with all type of filters. I highly recommend this app as a shopify user.

Pape And Camile Hair and Beauty Ltd
Time spent using app: 22 minutes
December 4, 2018

I should've listened to the 1 star comments.

When you install this app, it will automatically create 'next page' button. Meaning you will have 2 page buttons from this app and your theme. It really confuses your customers.

When you upload new items, they won't be shown in your store. You must re-sync on the app and it might take 3~5 minutes. During the sync, none of your collections will be visible in your store. For example, you must sync even after adding an item to a collection. It requires another 3~5 minutes delay.

However, the worst issue happens when you uninstall the app. After removing this app, none of collection is visible. I removed all the leftover codes, but still not functioning.

If you really wish to try this app, never forget to DUPLICATE your theme!

Beauté Hera