Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
October 29, 2018

I uninstalled this app now none of my products are visible. I have reached out to support for some assistance, but I see I am not the only one who is having this problem

Caring Candies
South Africa
Time spent using app: 16 minutes
October 28, 2018

After i uninstalled this app i cant see my products on my website without an reason could u help me please?

Mibana
Germany
Time spent using app: 7 minutes
Edited November 3, 2018

I tried to reach the customer service and wait for whole day but no one reply. If you change the product ratio you need them to help you to change. But no one reply.

BLACKTAILOR
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 16 days
October 19, 2018

Such great customer service ! I would recommend this app over the other apps. They went over and beyond to make sure I was satisfied. Thank you Smart Product Filter for making my experience with your app easy and enjoyable.

ByronBluSwimwear
Time spent using app: 8 months
October 16, 2018

This app is exactly what I needed for my large product inventory! The customer support team at Smart Product Filter is top notch! I have not encountered such support using any other app through Shopify. I highly recommend their services!!!

The Safety Giant
Time spent using app: 11 months
October 5, 2018

Their technical support did a fast and great job dealing with some adjustments needed to fit our purposes

Artesta
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 26, 2018

Had to uninstall the app due to massive issues & bugs. Support was great until the free trial run out, now it's really lacking. As I thought the app was functioning well I added the app to my published version & then continued to have issues. Had to uninstall & my website collection page isn't working properly since removing & the issue is still yet to be resolved. They don't seem to know how to fix the issue & it's costing me sales. Very disappointed in the service I have been provided. This app has been such a headache & I am not sure I would like to see someone else go through what had to with this app.

Style on Point
Time spent using app: 14 days
Edited September 13, 2018

Had issues with breaking Filter and uninstalling but the App itself is perfect. Support helped me quickly to fix a couple of bugs regarding the app and now works perfectly. If you have issues don't hesitate to contact their support which works.

Weekendbee - sustainable marketplace and community for outdoor lovers
Finland
Time spent using app: 7 months
September 7, 2018

AWESOME SUPPORT - THANK YOU, GUYS ! had a few issues getting the app working but the staff the very next day fixed any issues we had and now it works beautifully

Petit Ami & Zubels baby toys and gifts
Time spent using app: 10 months
September 6, 2018

Does exactly what I need it to do. Amazing support system and really easy to use. Any problem or tweak I needed fixed, the team were able to login to my shopify and fix it without me having to lift a finger. 5 star!

THE SUNDAY HOME