Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search,smart search

Catherine's

Installed the app. our site broke 12 hours later. missing sections of website, pictures all over the place etc BE CAREFUL

Boutique Opto-Réseau

Not compatible with translation tools, so the app is not fully translated on my site. The product titles are showing only in one language only. Support is not helpful to find ressources and help with the issue. Would not recommend for multi langagues sites.

Sappy ~Inspo~ Tees

This app is locked up on my theme. Can't do anything with it unless I pay for it first. The contact us page is also locked. I can't contact them from the app. The integration page is also locked, so I can't uninstall the app from my theme. I Sent the company an email, still waiting on a reply. I need to Find another app that is easier to work with. Fast forward! 6 days later and it has been such an hassle to get this app remove from my theme. The entire app was lock before the free trial was expired, even the contact form and the integrate page. Sometime it's best to pay a little bit extra to get good service and a better quality product.

Bikecomponents.ca

For a paid app this has been down constantly and caused frequent drops in conversions as products simply disappear from our site. Please fix these issues and improve stability or we will be forced to cancel our subscription and look for alternatives.

Aztec Clothing

Been using this app for the past 2 years. When it works it works great. However, this app is constantly down it seems they just can't handle the number of requests on the servers they're using. IF you want your website to be constantly down due to this app and lose thousands of pounds every day because of this app then download it. Support is ok but only seem to be available for 2 hours a day. Stay away from this app nothing but issues for the past 2 years!! Probably the worst app I've used unfortunately

Naturapetsstore

I ask the Support Team some questions if the Filter also can work on Product-Page. After days and days noone write me back (Other Apps got Perfect Support Teams) i delete the App. Because A App is just good as the Support team is

Jenny's Pick

Customer service is horrible. Chat with a girl called Emma, who didn't even wanted to help. When I tried to write them an email, the same Emma responds!! This app is really not sell constructed, not clear in the documentation and a puzzle for anyone who's looking to find something simple to use in their store. Don't buy this app.

HAZEL MAI

Constant issues. I've had the app for 10 months and almost MONTHLY I find a new issue where the app isn't working properly and I have to contact support. It's a waste of my time and I should not have to keep checking the app if it's doing what it's supposed to.
Support is fairly quick at responding to issues but ultimately the app doesn't function properly and it's been a waste of money and time for me.

January 8, 2020

My pleasure! happy to help. Helen

CustomGarageCGRG

Ho provato la versione gratuita. La ricerca veniva bene con diverse opzioni, ma le pagine di elenco prodotto venivano modificate in peggio. Una volta rimosso l'app mi ha rimosso tutti i sistemi di ricerca dal mio shop, anche quelli di default!!! sconsiglio l'app, se non volete crearvi problemi al vostro shop in seguito.

Pactimo

Great app...until it suddenly froze up on when I tried to reindex my site on BLACK FRIDAY WEEKEND! Removing it broke my entire site. From what I can tell, they changed the way the app worked like the day before Black Friday. How stupid is that? I really loved this app, but now I am so frustrated I could cry. We are losing sales and everything on my site is broken and none of the links I relied on with the app filtering are working.

December 4, 2019

Hi There,

I'm sorry for your inconvenience. After check with Shopify API team. I found this bug is only appear in some stores. It because we changed to Bulk API to sync products and also bugs of Bulk API.
We have fixed the bugs in out end. But we still looking for Shopify API to fix the bug from BULK API.

Previous 1 3 4