Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Powerful product filter & collection filter & product search

Bikecomponents.ca

For a paid app this has been down constantly and caused frequent drops in conversions as products simply disappear from our site. Please fix these issues and improve stability or we will be forced to cancel our subscription and look for alternatives.

Aztec Clothing

Been using this app for the past 2 years. When it works it works great. However, this app is constantly down it seems they just can't handle the number of requests on the servers they're using. IF you want your website to be constantly down due to this app and lose thousands of pounds every day because of this app then download it. Support is ok but only seem to be available for 2 hours a day. Stay away from this app nothing but issues for the past 2 years!! Probably the worst app I've used unfortunately

Naturapetsstore

I ask the Support Team some questions if the Filter also can work on Product-Page. After days and days noone write me back (Other Apps got Perfect Support Teams) i delete the App. Because A App is just good as the Support team is

Jenny's Pick

Customer service is horrible. Chat with a girl called Emma, who didn't even wanted to help. When I tried to write them an email, the same Emma responds!! This app is really not sell constructed, not clear in the documentation and a puzzle for anyone who's looking to find something simple to use in their store. Don't buy this app.

HAZEL MAI

Constant issues. I've had the app for 10 months and almost MONTHLY I find a new issue where the app isn't working properly and I have to contact support. It's a waste of my time and I should not have to keep checking the app if it's doing what it's supposed to.
Support is fairly quick at responding to issues but ultimately the app doesn't function properly and it's been a waste of money and time for me.

January 8, 2020

My pleasure! happy to help. Helen

CustomGarageCGRG

Ho provato la versione gratuita. La ricerca veniva bene con diverse opzioni, ma le pagine di elenco prodotto venivano modificate in peggio. Una volta rimosso l'app mi ha rimosso tutti i sistemi di ricerca dal mio shop, anche quelli di default!!! sconsiglio l'app, se non volete crearvi problemi al vostro shop in seguito.

Pactimo

Great app...until it suddenly froze up on when I tried to reindex my site on BLACK FRIDAY WEEKEND! Removing it broke my entire site. From what I can tell, they changed the way the app worked like the day before Black Friday. How stupid is that? I really loved this app, but now I am so frustrated I could cry. We are losing sales and everything on my site is broken and none of the links I relied on with the app filtering are working.

December 4, 2019

Hi There,

I'm sorry for your inconvenience. After check with Shopify API team. I found this bug is only appear in some stores. It because we changed to Bulk API to sync products and also bugs of Bulk API.
We have fixed the bugs in out end. But we still looking for Shopify API to fix the bug from BULK API.

WANT THAT LABEL

This app was working great until they decided to remove the smart filters without any notice! An email was sent yesterday (Sunday / non-working day), to upgrade the plan as we have apparently exceeded 100 products. Today, the plan was removed before we could even respond to their email. How insane. We are still paying for the plan, but no smart filter's are there?The removal of the smart filters has caused affected product views on our website. So disappointing!

TEMA Athletics

Terrible for mobile. When a user goes on mobile and filters by type it breaks the UI of my entire website. Now that I uninstalled it my customer can not even see the first page of my items. I am trying frantically to see what happened.

Update: My brother helped clean up. These folks do not uninstall the app properly and leave code-behind in your files.

September 10, 2019

Hi There,

I'm sorry for your bad experience with the app. Our team is still trying to connect to you.
We are available to solve the problem and help you fully uninstall if need.

Helen

Mint Boutique

TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE!! THIS IS SO BAD! This app hides your STOCK AND COLLECTIONS. You must resync often, it causes slow loading and hides products randomly. THIS IS A SCAM APP.

DO NOT DOWNLOAD YOUR WEBSITE WILL BE MADE SHIT ! They offer no help or support. This is the second time we have used and will be the last. Sooooooooooooooo bad, so angry that this company exists should be made to shut down.

June 26, 2019

Dear Customer,

I'm sorry for your experience. Please contact to us for any issues. We provide 2 support chanel: Live chat & Email Support. At this time, We haven't yet receive any email or message from you.

About your issue. I have just checked. Your webhook is working well so your product will be up to date within 5-10 minutes after you create (automatically).
About loading speed. I have just checked for your store. Loading for product resource is less than a second (http://prntscr.com/o6tdc6). Please let us know if you see any downtime.

By the way, I see you have reinstall our app. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you face any problem. We are happy to help you.

Good luck with your business.
Helen