Smart Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Menu, Sidebar, Search Bar, Search Filter

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Meopta

Time spent using app 19 minutes

After uninstalling this app, template's default filtering is not working. Plus the app keeps many files and code in my shop's template. Keep your hands off this app!

September 19, 2022

Dear Customer,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We are very sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience. We have sent an email to investigate further this concern but have not heard back from you. Would you please check it?

We would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you and hope to be able to resolve this as soon as possible. Your kind collaboration is much appreciated!

Sincerely,
Globo Team

97th Vintage

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I have been using this app for well over a year now, and have been recently seeing the performance of this app drop dramatically! The app crashes, meaning your filters on your website will not work, load or appear. The Sync button fails, and you are left waiting hours-on-end for a response from the App developers with a fix, which makes you lose out on sales and gives your customer a bad experience. Do not bother with this app. Find an alternative. I am.

Akenz Store

Location Hong Kong SAR

I'm using this app and it just crashed during the biggest sales day of the year! Contacted the customer service via email and skype to no avail. Freaking out over lost sales at the moment...

bentelinn home

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

The app does not perform well. Our Theme is Empire. Many items appear in other places in the shop compared to manual sorting in the the admin. They Sync simply does not work fast enough. Further on they cannot program the filter in such a way that 5 categories (top down in item quantities) are shown, and the rest will be shown once you expand the filter.
Edit: We try to install it a second time - it seems it has big troubles with categories - not showing the latest changes (from the last 24 hours!).
Edit2: During the sync - not a single item within a category is visible! The sync takes up to 6 minutes!

Kids Republic Chile

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 22 hours

This is the worst app I have ever seen. It doesn't syncronice with my themes (debutify, venture). I tried it on both.
Also, i tried to contact them and you can only write them an email. Bad bad experience.

Brands Fans

Location Egypt

extreme bad experience after few hours from installation, filter doesnt work and big failure from customer service only u contact them from mails no instant support we dont expect such service from u

Darby Scott

Time spent using app About 4 hours

support is non responsive and app is locked or buggy- we unable to access any of the features at all. The documentation looks nothing like what we see. Each time we try to access a page on the back end it only shows one page - nothing works at all.

Catherine's

Time spent using app About 1 month

Installed the app. our site broke 12 hours later. missing sections of website, pictures all over the place etc BE CAREFUL

Boutique Opto-Réseau

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Not compatible with translation tools, so the app is not fully translated on my site. The product titles are showing only in one language only. Support is not helpful to find ressources and help with the issue. Would not recommend for multi langagues sites.

Sappy ~Inspo~ Tees

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is locked up on my theme. Can't do anything with it unless I pay for it first. The contact us page is also locked. I can't contact them from the app. The integration page is also locked, so I can't uninstall the app from my theme. I Sent the company an email, still waiting on a reply. I need to Find another app that is easier to work with. Fast forward! 6 days later and it has been such an hassle to get this app remove from my theme. The entire app was lock before the free trial was expired, even the contact form and the integrate page. Sometime it's best to pay a little bit extra to get good service and a better quality product.

Previous 1 3 4