Smart Product Filter & Search

Collection Filter, Menu, Sidebar, Search Bar, Search Filter

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

WEIRD KULT

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 1 year

I does not show all my products and often takes hours to update when I add new products. I lost many sales because of this app!
- The team was very quick at helping me uninstall the app though. That's why they get 3 stars.

crafted2020

This app would be a perfect 5 stars if it could work with automated collections, which my entire store is built around. at the moment you have to sync new products manually to have them show up in your automated collection. I was told this feature would be updated in around 30 days, here's hoping. Otherwise it's truly 5 stars, does everything you need, but the automated collections issue is a huge oversight.

We chose to go with this app because it looked like what we needed and for a fraction of the cost compared to some of the other filter apps. Unfortunately we've had non-stop issues with the filter breaking our theme, so decided to uninstall it. However, the support team has been incredibly helpful and worked hard to try fix the problems.

Sirimiri

The app does the job but deleting it has been nothing short of a nightmare. The customer service agent is pretty responsive and they helped fix the problems left behind by its code. I thought its fine now so lets go ahead an delete the app (I did not want to pay ~10$ for this) and voila! all the original problems are back.
Many apps that have a UI component like this one tend to cause malfunctions on the storefront. I would recommend this app only if you're sure that you can handle code fixes by yourself.

BLACKTAILOR

Location Hong Kong SAR

I tried to reach the customer service and wait for whole day but no one reply. If you change the product ratio you need them to help you to change. But no one reply.