Smart Product Filter & Search

Smart Product Filter & Search

by Globo

Product filter, collection filter, product search, search bar

Putchi

Excellent Support. there are some flaws in terms of syncing, Sometimes Automatic sync don't work, so we have to manually sync the changes . but i hope developers taking note of this

Jim Rickey

The app itself works great. However, it was not possible for the app to automatically match our original layout on the collection page. The support managed to manually design the collection page to match our original layout with a few misdemeanors. To correct these design issues, we are in contact with support. Even though we´re illustrating with printscreens how the original layout are, they still can´t understand that their take on the original layout doesn´t match. They´re a little bit slow and simply don´t understand what to correct. The app itself is a 5 star. The support is quick to reply but they´re certainly not easy to communicate with. Update: They have found a solution to the design problems and helped us out. Very friendly, fast to communicate with. Next time we hope for a smoother communication in order to be more efficient.

Monstercat

Had some issues with implementing, however great customer service and assistance. App could be more intuitive to use, but other than that does its job properly.

D‧PARK eShop

Good to use. The Globo support team's response is relatively fast. If you got some questions about the apps or some functions don't work, they would like to help you to solve the problem fastly.

Marvell Lane

We had issues with the integration process as it wasn't agreeing with our theme. I emailed the Globo support team and they were incredibly fast and helpful in getting the problem solved. Special thanks to Donna:)
Overall the app is easy to use and is exactly what we were after!

Charles and Hunt Shop

I find this app extremely helpful. It allows my customers to browse and filter my site easily. I’ve sent in multiple requests/inquiries to Globo customer service and the issues are resolved within 24 hours. Very impressed.

PAVO

There are some important features we are getting through this app and their customer support is also good. But I believe the initial plan could be of lower price.

Quapi Kidswear

Good app, nice addition for your webshop. If there are problems with the app, they will respond within 24 hours and resolve it quickly.

Black Book Fashion

I just installed it and it was an easy task. I had an issue with the layout of my theme and the support team fixed it. The only thing is not so great is that you need to manually synchronise the products in their app, otherwise it would be a 5 star review.

OBEIOBEI

It's a useful app while filter and search the products on the website. Nice company service and solved our problem efficiently.

Previous 1 3 4