Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter & Smart Instant Search

SVP Sports

The app provided all the features we needed on our filter. Reasonable pricing. Very good support. Thank you team.

Hilditch & Key Wholesale

Definitely recommend this App, it is very simple and user-friendly, plus you get extremely helpful support from the support team.

Willcutt Guitars

App works fine. The support I received on a specific customizing issue was spectacular. The best support team I have encountered in a long time.

SlowCo

Very helpful dev team - always go the extra mile for custom solutions, Ive been suitably impressed I must say!

Sennheiser India Online Store

Great App. Easy to configure, good documentation and to top it the Support Team is Fab. There was a small delay in responding but that's understood in these trying times. Thank you :-)

KUDEN by TAKAHIRO SATO

Support team send back quickly and great work. Recommend to try. This app makes good customer experience, we think.

velocartel

Great support from Will to guide us through upgrading the app. Also, he was very helpful to resolve issues we had with our multi-languages app integration.

Secret Label

I have been using the app for a year now - it is in my opinion the best filtering app in the market. It works, and if there are any issues, support are very quick and helpful, and most importantly they resolve issues promptly.

Family Pet Centre

Great app with great features. Support was attentive & quick to resolve any queries - Kudos to Marcel!

SKAPE

I used this app for product filtering on my shopify store. In comparison to other apps that provide product filtering I have to say this one is slightly more difficult to use and also the price is much higher so would not recommend it because of this as there are better options on the market available. This app also impacted on the visibility of newly added products to my store which was a big issue as customers were not able to find all our products that should have been available. After speaking to Shopify technical department they had said the app had made changes to the code of the theme I was using which was causing the issue. I then had to revert to original version of the theme and rebuild my store again which was such a pain and waste of my time. I would not use this app as it could potentially cause big problems for your store as it did mine and there are also in my opinion much better alternative options available.

April 15, 2021

Dear valued customer,

Hope you are doing well! We have been trying to get in touch with you a few times but haven't heard from you just yet.

The issue with your new products' visibility was happened because you have exceeded the product quantity limit under your current plan (we have published the pricing policy and each plan's particularities on our website as you might already know at https://boostcommerce.net/pages/pricing). We have sent several notifications in-app as well as via email to inform you about this in advance (as describing on our Help Center: https://help.boostcommerce.net/article/425-what-happens-when-the-plan-exceeds) but unfortunately they couldn't catch your attention.

Nevertheless, we appreciate your feedback and we are truly sorry for the inconvenience caused. We would love to win you back and provide you a much better experience in the near future. We are just an email away and always more than happy to support you whenever you're in need.

Best regard,