Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Powerful product filter & search solution to increase sales

Artpiq

The app works simply great. It also has many customization options so we could easily adjust the filter to our store design. Plus the support is very helpful, friendly and reacts really fast.

Fun a Ton

This app works great and the support team is super helpful. They were willing to help us make changes so the app looks great with our store's design. We highly recommend it.

France & Son

The app works well and the support is fast and great. The only negative is there's no synonym function, which is pretty important for my business and improving our user experience. When they add synonym control, then I'll upgrade to a 5 star.

August 20, 2019

Hello,

We appreciate you taking time to follow up this feature. As we fully acknowledge how the synonym does sound helpful to the customer once it's launched. Our team's work is ongoing to build and enhance this feature. We will try to get it released within this quarter along with other advanced ones. Please stay tuned with us!

Livia from BoostCommerce

Wholesale Cabinet Supply

Superb! The app works beautifully and their support is up there with the best of apps across any category. They have been able, willing, and ready to do any tweaks necessary to make this app work perfectly on my theme as I wanted it to. I highly recommend.

The Green Corner

The company provides a very good and fast support. They answered inmediately and resolved all the requests we had. Thanks

dropthetee

We installed the app to make the store more intuitive for browsing shoppers. Unfortunately it broke the search function, even after it had been removed. There are remnants of the code after disconnecting it.

August 7, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback! I'm sorry to hear that you encountered an issue while using our app.

Since we haven't had a chance to be informed about this issue from you yet, I'd like to say thank you for raising it now. Our team is in touch with you to check this issue shortly via the email channel.

Meanwhile, should you have any else questions, comments, or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us via email support@boostcommerce.net, we are willing to assist.

All the best,

Jenn from BoostCommerce

AbsoluteSkin

I recently installed this app but had a few issues with it integrating with other apps and also our theme. The Boostcommerce team provided excellent support and fixed all issues quickly. I love how the app looks on our site and I'm sure it will provide a better customer experience.

ReFind Kitchens

This app has been a huge help in organizing my collection pages they way we need them. We have SOLD items sorted to the bottom of the page, a default alphabetical sort, and filter options by product type, vendor and price.

Most importantly, Henry and his team offer excellent customer service. They are prompt and have resolved all of my issues as we've incorporated their app. Thank you BoostCommerce!

art & eden

We had tried another filter app before this one and had endless issues. We switched to this one and it was so easy. Integrated so seamlessly and works so well. It was somewhat confusing to edit the filter systems at first but there are so many helpful articles that it just takes some time to learn the app. The best part is the support. If I could rate support over 5 stars I could!! They were so HELPFUL and so RESPONSIVE. Could not recommend this app more highly.

Pretty Little Rugs

Great support from these guys! Very happy with this app and their quick support. I highly recommend them, keep up the good work.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47