Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

Scenic Bridal Things

This app impacted all of my products appearing in my store. While adding products I always view my store and noticed some were missing. I decided to delete the app only to discover my store did not revert to the original settings. I do not recommend this app because of the possibility of having missing products,

September 13, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for sharing. I'm sorry to hear that you encountered issues while using our app.

Actually, we have the "Sync Now" function to let you trigger manually from the app admin page. We have just enhanced it far better with the Quick Sync feature so any inconvenience should not be reoccurred now.

We assure that we have no intention to keep our code in your site after uninstallation as we commit strictly to the privacy policy and secure data. Also, we always send an instruction email to revert setup and remove all our elements.

Thank for trying our app and please let us know if there's anything else we can help!

1818 Mexico

Great app. It's been super helpful for our customers to navigate our store, and we are very happy with the support that has been given to us.

Cleeo Studio MX

Excellent application Makes my store have a functional filter and the support team helps you with any inconvenience

Mobprints

This app is the best one out there. It does exactly what we need it to do. The support is AMAZINGLY good, very responsive and tweaked everything we asked them to.

Little Nutkins

I've had this app on my existing store for a while and it's great - but when migrating to a new theme I came across some conflict issues. They were quick to sort it out and now it works perfectly! Thank you.

Manebí

Great app with a great support! Easy to set-up and very user-friendly. Strongly advised to all merchants! Good job team

Hurtig Lane

I have hundreds of products and variations, for so long I have been trying to find an app which allows fully customisable filters and was easy to use, finally I have found one. Not only can you filter by exactly the features that you want, colour, style, material (anything that you want as you can simply tag products) the design of the filter is also customisable. I had a lot of questions/requests and the team here were fantastic. They reply quickly and did a LOT of work in order to get the filter working exactly how I wanted it to. So many app designers simply tell you "oh this is just how our app works" whereas BoostCommerce went the extra mile and made a lot of tweaks for me! 10/10 and highly recommend. If you have a lot of products this app is well worth the money!

QNTS.dk

Most advanced filtering, yet very simple to use. Their support is fast and helpful. They even provided some coding customizations without extra costs.

Osomm

Very good support response , this app works as advertised. will recommend to anyone who have a large catalogue.

Nordkinder

Great support, very, very quick reply and very good solutions. The app works very smooth, easy to use.