Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Advanced Product Filter & Smart Search. Upsell & Cross-sell

Judithandcharles

The Boostcommerce team has a very good service of support. When I need to fix something, there's always someone that answer me quickly and that resolve my problem well.

Amilu Ltd

Finally a great working filter & search app (it's very handy that they're combined actually). Offers everything we needed, all kinds of customisation options and very straight forward to set up, too. The support team is amazing, very friendly and quick to help, so our filter was set up the way we needed it to be in no time :) Definitely recommend.

Waggz Apparel

We have nothing but good things to say about product filter & reviews! Tony has been phenomenal figuring out our individual bugs and fixing them. We have over 3000 products in our store, so this app is an absolute necessity. Check us out and try the filters for yourself!

Super easy to set up and tweak as needed too. Thanks for the awesome app and support!

Enposh Belle

We love this app! It works perfectly and the support team are so helpful. We have tried another filter app previously but this one is by far the best.

Bluebells Boutique Belle

Amazing app. Easy to install and helpful support team. It does what it says on the tin! Very happy

Phonesmart 2

We have had a very good experience with their support. Great app, looks awesome on our site once implemented.

Alltrueist

After now trying the app for a good 2 weeks I have come to really enjoy the app, at the beginning there were some challenges setting up but Tony's customer service was extremely quick and helpful, he also explained more in depth as to how the app works and why there were some limitations due to how Shopify collections are setup.
I give the app a 5 for customer service and overall 4 just because we had some hiccups during setup but everything was fixed.

Eadie Lifestyle

Great app and great support! Highly recommended.

Thank you so much Tony for all your help. :)

Huntbikewheels

Great app with really good functionality. Really adds value to any website and the team from boostcommerce are really professional and provide help in a timely manner. Would definitely recommend!

Lucky Disc Golf

Love the filter and search tool! I can conveniently use tags on the filter while hiding meta data words in my tags that don't show to customers. The look and feel is great with quick response. Also, I had a question about the search tool and these guys were on top of it, meeting my demands and responding quickly! Thank you!