Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Advanced Product Filter & Smart Search. Upsell & Cross-sell

MTN Shop EU

Their support service is amazing! Probably the best I've ever experienced. Their filter tree looks sleek and is flexible.

HypeNeedz

This is my first review i write, because this app is so good. Support is great, helped me within 2 days to fix all my problems! Best app!

Blue Sky Clothing Co Ltd

the support is amazing. They are super quick with reponding to me and helping me with all my request!

Sportdirect.ca

This app works very well so far on Web and Mobile app. Very useful to redirect traffic to the right place. Avoids customer's requests where they can find what. Allows to direct customers where they can find something instead of hitting the empty results page. The support team fixed minor bugs in a short period of time without any involvement on our part.

Rubber N' Road

Excellent app and super helpful customer service. We are very please with the support and the functionality. Boost helped us customize the look of the filters to our needs which was a great bonus. What we liked most about the app is how easy it maintained our them's basic look and feel,

Gempler's Development

Super responsive and knowledgeable support team that always helps me with my requests in a timely matter. They've also done some custom work for our site to make things easier for our customers. Keep up the good work!

Hund von Eden

Normally I don't rate apps, but in this case really I have to! The app is great! It works perfect in our store, the settings are so easy to customize and it fits perfect to all our needs! The very best on this app ist the TERRIFIC SUPPORT! We had some wishes for individualization for our Split theme and Jack from the support made all of them possible in the shortest possible time! I've never seen such support! 100% recommendation to this app and the Boostcommerce-Support. Thank you so much! Thanks Jack!

Dots

Nice app and quite simple to use. Still learning all of the functions, but already found many cool features. Unfortunately not all of the features work with our theme. The support team is very helpful and resolves problems fast. Thank you.

Les Apprêtés

Great app! Customer service is great and always happy to help with any questions we have. I strongly recommend to have nice filters on you collections and a powerful search tool!

Lord's Shoes & Apparel

The app is great and their Tech support is top notch! In fact, I have never worked with an app which has such timely and effective support! Bravo Boost!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 83 84