Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter & Smart Instant Search

KUDEN by TAKAHIRO SATO

Support team send back quickly and great work. Recommend to try. This app makes good customer experience, we think.

velocartel

Great support from Will to guide us through upgrading the app. Also, he was very helpful to resolve issues we had with our multi-languages app integration.

Secret Label

I have been using the app for a year now - it is in my opinion the best filtering app in the market. It works, and if there are any issues, support are very quick and helpful, and most importantly they resolve issues promptly.

Family Pet Centre

Great app with great features. Support was attentive & quick to resolve any queries - Kudos to Marcel!

SKAPE

I used this app for product filtering on my shopify store. In comparison to other apps that provide product filtering I have to say this one is slightly more difficult to use and also the price is much higher so would not recommend it because of this as there are better options on the market available. This app also impacted on the visibility of newly added products to my store which was a big issue as customers were not able to find all our products that should have been available. After speaking to Shopify technical department they had said the app had made changes to the code of the theme I was using which was causing the issue. I then had to revert to original version of the theme and rebuild my store again which was such a pain and waste of my time. I would not use this app as it could potentially cause big problems for your store as it did mine and there are also in my opinion much better alternative options available.

April 15, 2021

Dear Sammy,

Thank you for taking the time and giving us your feedback.

Would you please check it?
We really hope you allow us to right our wrongs.

In addition, please let us know should you have any other questions, we are always around here happy to help.

Warm regards,
Boost Team.

AestheticNation

Great application, top class support & very helpful in solving issues. Highly recommended application.

TheBTclub

The features are extremely useful and detailed. For example in the filter you can have a filter inside a filter to give you an extremely sophisticated filter solving all your filter needs in case of a huge and variety full catalogue. Moreover the search is intuitive and covers almost everything. They give you a ton of other small features like infinite scroll, sorting according to availability, not showing the products out of stock and more. All this with a very smooth and easy to use interface and excellent excellent customer support. Livia was amazing ! I did not write excellent twice by mistake, these guys are actually that goood :) - Nitish, team TheBTclub

Lovethical

This is a fantastic app, and the support team were extremely quick to respond to me when I had a question, and gave a very thorough answer. Thank you!

fortyclothingglasgow

fantastic app with multiple features, and always receive fast and helpful assistance from the support team. thanks!

Dresstive

50% time it's throwing error while i'm saving any settings:(
too much complicated to setup. 50$ a month, At Premium price this isn't acceptable.

April 9, 2021

Dear valued customer,

Thank you for taking the time and giving us your feedback.

We are very sorry to hear you did not have a great experience. We have just sent you an email with more information. Would you please check it?

We really hope to be able to amend this for you.

Also, please let us know should you have any other questions, we are always around here happy to help.

Best regards,