Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Collection filter. Product search. Upsell & Cross-sell.

Gold Leaf Design Group

Excellent app. Amazing almost instant customer service. Highly recommended! If you ever need a filter/search app this is the one to go.

GS Equestrian

A must have! Lots of great features and matches the theme perfectly. We will be using this app for our collection and search filters from now on

DemoShop2020x

We are using the "Product Filter & Search" app on two stores. It offers a lot of features. Great product and fantastic support!

Clink.ph

I used this app initially to have a simple search bar with smart results, but got so much more! Hands down one of the best support team I've ever worked with. They are very understanding of my requests and will go above and beyond in making sure their app works well with your theme. Hoping that more devs are as great as these guys.

October 16, 2020

Hello,

We truly appreciate your good words and feel overjoyed that you love our service. This definitely motivates the whole team to work harder!

If you need any help, do not hesitate to reach us out anytime!

Thank you for being with Boost!
Boost team

Military Republic

This is a cool app with smart search and nice filter features, really helps to get your store organized and makes it easy for customers to find stuff.
If you have a large store this app is a must have

GlassSipper

Helps my customers find what they're searching for. Great customer support as well. From what I've researched, having a search app increases sales and conversions, and this seems like a great app for providing that.

積高五金Jaco Hardware

The merchant support team is great, you could talk to many team members in Boost and they would assist you in many aspects in the app. You would be happy because the team in Boost Commerce is like YOUR team. Ha!

The Rug Decor

I tried two more filter app before using this. The support is great, the team is very responsive and accommodated all my needs. Worth the price. IT integrates perfectly with my theme.

Best Dressed Tot

I needed the sort functionality and placement and they helped me immediately. Excellent customer service!!

SUPERGLAMOUROUS

The best product filter app out here!
Super fast and easy integration into the theme (even if it is highly customized as my theme is). Super helping and professional support team: they solve every problem and respond to every customization request in a very short time always finding a solution. Thank god I found it!

October 16, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you so so much for giving us such a nice review!

We are delighted that you found the app is user-friendly and the service meets your expectations, that's actually what we are always heading to. Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.

We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

So thanks for your kind words and do reach out to us anytime you need! We are around here for you.

Wishing you every success!
Boost team