Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

AriZona Beverages USA

Great app and even better customer support! They are so quick to answer your customization requests. We will definitely keep this app in mind for all of our future projects. Props to Marcel and Miguel for all their help.

Top Deals Online

WOW!! 5 STAR App.........what great service from Marcel, who helped me make the search and filters match my shop theme...Nothing was NO every request was YES all done. This app passed my SEO issues i had with other Filter apps and i tried many...its probably worth all monthly cost if it helps customers find item quickly. Take look at my theme in action topdealsonline.shop

Big Thank you to Marcel

March 15, 2020

Hello,

Thanks a ton for your awesome review! We're so glad to hear that you love our app and our support. Your feedback means a world to us, especially to Marcel himself! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently. Wish you every success.

Warm regards,
Boost Team

Authentic Vintage Posters

5 Stars. The support was A+, there was a fair amount of tweaking required, but the responses were quick. The product is perfect for our needs.

Manifesto Woman

Fantastic app - does everything I need. And the service is incredible - super fast, friendly and efficient. The team go way beyond what is required. Can't recommend it enough.

Arka

Solves the searching by variant issue! Looks great.. Easy to use and the support is excellent and fast.

DETAILvernarrt - Marion Gieffers-Senke

Really fast and helpful support. We had an issue with our theme and it was fixed within 8 hours after our request.
App is very powerful... good work!

San Diego Hat Company

Easy to use and great support team. Makes it a lot easier when you have so many things to take care of.

Miik

Not only does this app offer amazing functionality, it's easy to use and support is INCREDIBLE. It worked great immediately after install but I needed a few tweaks to get it looking exactly how I wanted. Their support team responded quickly and did a great job with my requests. I'm so impressed!

Garage Utility

I used this app to power my sidebar filters and I am having an incredible experience. We have quite a big store and lots of back-end product data that we have to work with.

Due to the large amounts of data, we have to do a custom integration of our many product metafields to structure the sidebar filter.

The team's support is incredible and their developers are really on-the-ball and knowledgeable about the platform. They were able to work with a large amount of data & deal with complex projects seamlessly.

Definitely recommended for serious stores wanting to grow massive businesses. Definitely worth the price too.

February 27, 2020

Hello there,

We are so thrilled to receive such a wonderful review. It is our pleasure to assist you to prosper your business. There are not enough words to describe our joy that you have put your trust into our app. We will continue our duty to deliver best quality customer service. Should you have any inquiries, please let us know!

Warm regards,
Boost Team

CSLED

The app is easy to install, set up, and use. The app produces very professional looking filters. Highly Recommended!