Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Powerful product filter & search solution to increase sales

Retorra

We used this app to add different types of filtering options to allow our customers to quickly find a product set they are more interested in! We had some issues with the integration and their support team was super quick to get back and resolve within 24 hours!

ingfit UAE

Super simple app which integrates seamlessly with our theme. Had a couple of issues with set up but the support received was outstanding

Real-Time Scans

Really needed a good looking and easy to setup tag search in my store and this did it! Works very well and is pleasant to use, which was not expected with the mess of tags I had setup.

The biggest thing though is the team and support. They are incredibly helpful and helped a lot with every question I had. Unlike other "experts" I dealt with they reply quick and do things right. Thank you BoostCommerce and especially Will!

February 4, 2020

Hi there,

Your awesome review does make our day. We care deeply about our customers and really appreciate it when we are able to match your expectations! Please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any other questions.
We look forward to seeing your continued success.

Cheers,
Boost team

fitnessnutritionequipement

So far so good! We had lots of little adjustments to make but the team was very helpful, fast and professional in helping us achieve our desired end result!

HeadAmp

Excellent support and same/next day help on fixing any issues we have. The search and filters both function nicely without being overly complex

Dr. Koala

Excellent Support! After installing, I face some problems. Marcel helped me fix all of them, one by one. He is so helpful and responsive.

FINEPRINT co

We use this app across a number of stores we have and it is by far the best one out there. On top of that, the support staff have been amazing with us. Helping with any implementation problems and even going above and beyond with theme customization. Can't recommend highly enough! Awesome work!!

February 4, 2020

Hi FINEPRINT co team,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We're so happy to hear you're having great experiences with our app and our support team has been able to help. We promise to continue to strive and bring the best service to our customers.

Boost Commerce team

Perry Ellis

We use this app for 4 of our sites, with very high traffic and its been excellent. It does everything we need, and it allows us to customize it to fit our needs. The app developers have supported us with every challenge, and customizations. Highly recommend it.

買酒網 MY9

I usually don't write reviews but honestly BoostCommerce has one of THE BEST customer service teams I've experienced (as a non-technical developer marketing professional). We haven't launched yet but ran into 3 issues (due to my store being in traditional Chinese, having a few products with no pricing aka "free", etc.) and they've fixed all the issues within 1-5 days (5 days because one of the issues was pretty tricky). So I gotta say, THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS. I was resigned to learning coding and doing it myself but then you guys are lifesavers!!

October 31, 2019

Hello,

Our heart fills with joy to know that our work has satisfied your needs! Our dedicated staff would like to send their thanks to you for sharing your beloved thoughts about our service. We cherish every kind words that you have given us! That is a wonderful gift to us! Thank you once again and we wish you all the best!

BoostCommerce team

UB2 | Urban Baby Bonnets

I love this app! It has everything my clients need to find products in our complex offerings. I can set search and limitation terms for just about anything and using this in conjunction with Shopify's bulk editor has been nothing short of amazing. Literally, any tag you apply to your products can become a search filter. There are lots of options for display and ordering and the online pre-written support sheets are helpful for the basics of set up. The support staff at Boost, especially Livia and Henry, are amazing too. I had some difficulty with the app because I am using a non-stock theme. but they were there-- and quickly-- every step of the way. Now my site looks and functions as if these search options were native. Beautiful!!! If you're using a custom theme, do make sure to test thoroughly, but have NO WORRIES because Boost will make sure you have everything you need, including some custom code to match you theme if needed. Fantastic!! I really cannot say enough good things about the app, the support, and the improvements this makes to my store.

October 31, 2019

Hello,

We are thrilled to see that you have a great time using our app and service. We take pride in developing user-friendly features that could take away merchants' headaches. All of your kind words are our greatest encouragement for our service team to thrive continuously and deliver high-quality work.

BoostCommerce team