Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

Harvest To Home

Great app. Definitely better than other product filter apps I've used on past Shopify stores I've developed. It's not perfect and is a little buggy after install. Some layouts/features don't work for specific themes but their customer service/support is excellent. While one of their layout options won't work for our theme (Providence) they at least fixed a weird product grid issue that was happening across some of our collection pages. All of this was done in a very timely manner as well. Looking forward to seeing how this app continues to be refined!

April 13, 2020

Hello,

It is such an honor for us to be your partner in this journey. There are not enough words to describe our joy to see your review. We hope to bring more value and excellent customer service to your thriving business.

Cheers,
Boost Team

noia.shop

We had the best customer support from the first minute. First I had a video meeting since my technical skills are no existing but the app actually delivered as wished for through default set up. Amazing customer support and the app provides easy, user friendly product sorting for our customer. LOVE THIS APP 10 out of 10

Kerrits

This app is exactly what we needed for our site, it works great. Customer service has been awesome through the setup process which has made this easy to install. I like that its easy to use and flexible from collection to collection.

HarryChadEnt.com

Its a great app and great support. Works much better than other apps in this category. Thanks a lot.

Cuvees.com

Depending on your theme, there's always going to be a bit of tweaks required. The team is very responsive and they are able to deliver quite quickly. Highly recommended!

Watch & Jewelry Exchange

This app has been great, one of the best for mobile websites. I just started using it and their developer has been very helpful on helping me set up the filter.

KralSu Sink and Faucet Supplies

This app helped me organize my filters as I needed! Customer service was needed after installation for some customization. They responded very fast and took care of all of my needs

Aéropostale Europe

Great App, filtering working fast and clear. Thanks to all the stuff from Help center, your help was amazing!

My Breeches | Pikeur

This filter app is perfect to help customers narrow down my large selection of products to find what they need. The team are very helpful and reply quickly if you have any problems to help you sort it out.

Abbot's Place

excellent well designed app exactly what I was after and excellent customer service, worth every penny.