Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by BoostCommerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

Vikleliv.dk

We tested this App compared Instant Search+ app.
Pros:
1) Faster and more helpfull customer service
2) It was much easier to make the design of this app look like the design of my website.
3) Loadspeed was faster
4) More SEO friendly because products is not loaded via javascript
5) Filters look way better on mobile devices
6) Possibility to make horizontal filters

Cons:
1) You can make more customization to search terms in Instant Search+ when using Stop words

February 4, 2020

Hi Vikleliv team,

Thank you so much for taking the time leaving us such an honest review. We’re always working hard to bring benefits to our customers and your feedback certainly motivates us to keep making our product and service better for you and other customers. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions.

Warm regards,
Boost Team

HEMANT & NANDITA

It is the perfect app available on Shopify app store for the filters and the team provides the best support.

BitDials | The Bitcoin Luxury Boutique

Great app and perfect support!
We’re happy with app since two years.
Also easy to customize.
Thanks guys!

Mondo Dev

Great app with excellent support. The app provides you with powerful features that are critical for most Shopify stores. The documentation for advanced customizations could be better, but it's clear that the app developers are working hard to improve the product as a whole.

February 4, 2020

Hi Mondo Dev team,

Thank you so much for this valuable feedback. We really appreciate it! We’re committed to bringing positive experiences to our customers and your suggestion definitely helps us to stay on the right track. As always, if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please do let us know.

Warm regards,
Boost Team

Tovaken

So far they are trying their best to add it perfectly in our website. The cool thing is they are trying. Hopefully it will work soon or maybe another week or two I dont know..I dont blame them as its also other apps issues that every app has its own database, to speak with each other starts to get tricky

January 22, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm sorry to hear that there is an inconvenience bothered you.

With your kind cooperation, we found out the issue is about an integration we have never supported before. Though the 3rd party app hasn't been ready for the integration discussion, we have manually made it settled down just for you. We informed you the result via email but since then, haven't received any further feedback from you yet. May you kindly follow up on the thread and let us know the update from your side? We would love to hear that.

All the best!

Targus UK

The app works really well on the whole. We had an issue with the sortation of an automated collections page, and the support given by the developers was very fast a responsive to resolve this quickly.

KIPLING MEXICO

I installed the application and it helped me a lot, the support area helped me a lot with all the settings.

Dress the bird

I love this app! It is the only app that met all my requirements for filtering, the setup is really intuitive and it looks great. And the support is outstanding! Super helpful and really fast.

Vela Sciences

Very robust app with a solid team behind it for any necessary adjustments for your unique catalog. Highly recommend, especially for websites with large catalogs or advanced search functionality needs.

The Lingerist

Super fast, super efficient support. Could not be more happy with the app. It let's you customize the filters as you wish and comes at a very reasonable price.