Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Collection filter. Product search. Upsell & Cross-sell.

GlassSipper

Helps my customers find what they're searching for. Great customer support as well. From what I've researched, having a search app increases sales and conversions, and this seems like a great app for providing that.

積高五金Jaco Hardware

The merchant support team is great, you could talk to many team members in Boost and they would assist you in many aspects in the app. You would be happy because the team in Boost Commerce is like YOUR team. Ha!

The Rug Decor

I tried two more filter app before using this. The support is great, the team is very responsive and accommodated all my needs. Worth the price. IT integrates perfectly with my theme.

Best Dressed Tot

I needed the sort functionality and placement and they helped me immediately. Excellent customer service!!

SUPERGLAMOUROUS

The best product filter app out here!
Super fast and easy integration into the theme (even if it is highly customized as my theme is). Super helping and professional support team: they solve every problem and respond to every customization request in a very short time always finding a solution. Thank god I found it!

October 16, 2020

Hello there,

Thank you so so much for giving us such a nice review!

We are delighted that you found the app is user-friendly and the service meets your expectations, that's actually what we are always heading to. Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.

We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

So thanks for your kind words and do reach out to us anytime you need! We are around here for you.

Wishing you every success!
Boost team

KRYJER | KEEP IT ON | OFFICIAL STORE

This app is very easy to use. The settings are very clear.
The support team is very helping and professional.

Inspire Me! Home Decor

Great Product filter.
It was easily integrated to our theme.
The support team is very helping and professional.
Nice to have : If the filter had the "sticky" option (to activate and deactivate) it would be perfect.
Sticky option : the side bar would be fixed and the product items can scroll down
example : https://abouolia.github.io/sticky-sidebar/examples/basic.html

MASORI

Outstanding support with incredible knowhow of custom coding. Best Appsupport, that I have ever had! Thanks!

Wine Portal Holding Pte Ltd

This app is very easy to use. The settings are very clear. Full featured comparing to similar apps. Customization is also easy with the help of the documentation and the support.

Onshore Cellars

The support in getting this up and running has been amazing. The app its self is fast and very easy to use. I would highly recommend installing these apps!