Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Advanced Product Filter & Smart Search. Upsell & Cross-sell

House Of Avi

Ever since I have used this app on my store my Customers have found it super easy to browse my Shoes and their Sizes super quick. Customer Service is just freaking awesome and I have always had solutions provided within hours of asking for help. About to open my second shoe store and will be using this app again - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR ONLINE STORES :)

Fearless Mind

Absolutely amazing app! I recommend it because it's what all e-commerce stores need. Customers are looking to make purchases fast and easy which is what the app "product filter & search" successfully accomplishes. Most importantly, I've had many questions quickly answered by the support team. I can't thank them enough. They are terrific and truly care about their customers. A++++ for the app and team at Boost Commerce!

Eclipse Online Store

I used this app for filtering and it's very easy and useful. Moreover, support team is very efficient and they solve all my requests.

Steel & Grey

The standard filtering built into our original theme was very basic and confusing to navigate. After reading all the reviews and watching videos on all the different search and filter apps, we decided to go for Boost. The app is really easy to use and set up. Though some customisation did require editing the code which would have been nice to have been able to do directly from the app. Navigating our website is not much easier and the search functions far better with the search suggestions and suggested products. Very happy overall.

January 10, 2021

Hi there,

We were blown away by your kind words about our app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we are on the right track! As you suggested, we will keep working on our customization features in order to continuously improve the customer experience.

We are very grateful for your business and hope you stick with us for years to come!

All the best,
Boost team

Dottie's Delights

This filtering app is great! We used it to handle our in stock/made to order items more effectively. It worked pretty well right after upload, and their support team has been really helpful solving some minor cosmetic issues we've had since launch. I highly recommend this app!

January 10, 2021

Hi there,

Cool! Thanks for the review. We're glad that you are enjoying our in-stock feature and the support service.

As always, we try our best to help you out whenever you need.

Again, thank you for choosing Product Filter & Search app!

Boost team

ANRRI

I have some issues after add the APP, but they solve this so quickly, Best Customer Service, thanks will.

Klædeskabet

The app is very usefull and easy to use. The developer team are very fast to reply my questions. I have tested a lot of filter option apps, and this is the best so far!

Racer Sportif

Awesome app and customer service/dev team. they helped me get my filters look exactly how I want them.

99bikes.co.nz

Great functionality, support from their team has been the best experience so far, instant responses for issues or customization.

NOIZE.COM

Great app, works as expected and even better. Lot's of additional features, and every time they're adding new features. The best support ever. Absolutely recommend!