Product Filter & Search

Product Filter & Search

by Boost Commerce

Boost Sales with Collection Filter and Smart Instant Search

Dust Arrest

Conflict with default shopify showing NaN and pagination not working. Poor dev docs. I cant understand

September 25, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us and I am sorry that you are experiencing some problems with our app but of course, we are here to support you on this.

With your kind cooperation, we are under investigating this issue and will try to figure out the best solution in earning back the flawless performance on your site. We will keep following up with you via our current email thread.

All the best

CurrentBody

What makes this a great app is not only the functionality but the response and support from BoostCommerce themselves. They respond quickly and roll out fixes or updates without having to be chased. Well worth it.

FXR Racing Dev.

You'll never meet a more willing and flexible partner to work with. Boost has been great at making sure our existing apps were all integrated well with our instances of Product Filter and Search, and they've even committed to adding a feature to the app based on our suggestion. If you're thinking about using this app, don't be shy!

Renaissance Wardrobe

Great app and design. Plus amazing support from the dev team. Very quick to responded and able to handle all request in a timely manner.

EyewearLens.com

If you need a Product Filter app that can do almost anything, BoostCommerce is the way to go. I've tried just about all of them and BC was the ONLY product filter app that would do what I needed. Also, the support is GREAT!!!

formae

The dev team made a custom development for my store. Communication and process were very smooth and effective, quick turn-around and great results.

RejseGear.dk

Always great support from the guys behind Product Filter & Search. Functionality is very good for our need!

TheArsenale

This app together with the help provided by the devs who adapted it to our store have really changed the way our store presents itself to customers. We have a lot of products on it and thanks to the devs we are capable of filtering products and making it easier for customers to find and browse through our massive collections.

Big thanks to the team behind this wonderful app, we will be loyal customers forever!

October 31, 2019

Hi TheArsenale team,

We are delightful to know that you have taken your precious time to share your thoughts on our app and service. This is a great encouragement for our team to continue doing what we are doing - deliver high-quality work to our valuable customers! Once again, thank you for choosing our app and putting your trust in us.

Sincerely,
BoostCommerce team

Wildbirdink

I tried a lot of the apps, some were good but I didnt like the way things looked on the search page, this app had the most features and I liked the search results page. The team was also super helpful in customizing it to my theme and the search suggestions fetaureis very helpful.

Franz Wilhelm Langguth Erben GmbH & Co. KG

The app is fast. What we like best is that you can apply several filters without reloading the page for a long time.

The support of the team is also very good.